Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler, I have a question: » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler, I have a question:
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Tim Chandler, I have a question: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you wonder what this was originally about?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 05-28-2010 18:35.

05-28-2010 07:30 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Tim Chandler, I have a question: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim, what is the square root of 8,644?

05-28-2010 09:08 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: Tim Chandler, I have a question: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az

pretty sure that's a question for berger.

he even knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-28-2010 11:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

RE: Tim Chandler, I have a question: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az

pretty sure that's a question for berger.

he even knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

African, or European?
05-28-2010 14:11 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm... berger,
having lost his audobon society membership due to certain unfortunate outcomes from his chicken/egg/who's on first? experiments using a bevy of chicks (not girl scouts) from the feed store and a covey of squab he lured into his lavoratory (not having a lab, black or golden) by his imitation of Lou Costello (a widely recognized friend of pigeons), several dozen pastic easter eggs filled with jelly beans and a bottle of windex...
anyway, having lost said affiliation,
the aforementioned berger, may have a less ornithological understanding of the word "swallow".

Psalm 119:83
05-28-2010 14:35 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim Chandler, I have an answer. A simple answer. But you're not going to like it.

You're REALLY not going to like it.

The answer is...

Is...

IS...
05-28-2010 18:17 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Tim Chandler, I have an answer. A simple answer. But you're not going to like it.

You're REALLY not going to like it.

The answer is...

Is...

IS...

to be continued..... next week......in this same thread........ who knows at what hour!!

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
05-28-2010 19:53 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

used to be Friday afternoons, but now Tim actually has a job.

05-28-2010 22:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

he did then too, i'm pretty sure.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-28-2010 23:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Tim, oh oh Tim... I gotta know..

This thing all things devours,
Birds, bees, trees, flowers
Gnaws iron, bites steel,
Grinds hard stone to meal
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

-- What am I?

05-29-2010 03:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:

I know...

05-29-2010 17:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Tim, oh oh Tim... I gotta know..

This thing all things devours,
Birds, bees, trees, flowers
Gnaws iron, bites steel,
Grinds hard stone to meal
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

-- What am I?

And it is almost the same as Tim's name?

05-29-2010 17:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Oh! Oh! I know! A four-drawered, moss covered family gredunza!!
05-29-2010 21:34 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

no, no, no...

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters

Psalm 119:83
05-30-2010 11:27 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:

I know...

tim i meant.

berger i believe is institutionalized again, with dan michaels as hi legal guardian.

06-04-2010 13:40 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

... ... um ...wow
06-04-2010 14:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler, I have a question:

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH