Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An Intimate Evening Along the West Coast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An Intimate Evening Along the West Coast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

An Intimate Evening Along the West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry Taylor is heading along the West Coast. We will be adding more dates so please keep checking back.

Fri. Sept. 18, 2009
7:30 pm
Connections Café
9320 Willow Grove Ave, Santee, CA 92071
619-987-9147
$20 (suggested donation)

Sat, Sept 26th, 2009
7:00pm
Springfield First Baptist
1175 “G” St, Springfield, OR 97477 (Eugene area)
More info: Linda@LAMConcerts.com

Sun, Sept 27, 2009
11:00am
Aletheia Christian Fellowship
2816 SE Harrison St, Milwaukie, OR 97222 (Portland area)
Seating limited. contact pastor Josh for information. j@aletheiacf.org.
If you plan on visiting, be sure to follow these directions to the venue as there are two churches that meet in our building at that time: Aletheia Christian Fellowship, Meets at Bridge House Community Church, Milwaukie, OR (not Portland, OR). If you park across the street, look for our sign out in front of a stairway to the basement of the left-hand building. That's where we meet (another Church meets upstairs in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings).

Mon, Sept 28, 2009
7:00pm
Community Christian Academy
4706 Park Center Dr NE, Lacey, WA 98516 (Olympia area)
More info: 360-584-8845

Hope to see you out and about!

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on twitter.com/LAM77s
09-10-2009 23:29 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still hoping for Arizona....

09-11-2009 11:56 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why, what happened to arizona?

Psalm 119:83
09-11-2009 15:17 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

nothing, unless ritchie books a show... Frown

Cool
09-11-2009 16:26 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

Yeah, unfortunatly, I don't have any spare money to book a concert. I really wish I did, because I would in a heartbeat! I'm still holding out hope that Alice Cooper will book Terry at Cooperstown. The Lost Dogs played there once, seems like six or seven years ago.

09-11-2009 16:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep......same reason terry or mike are not coming to spokane any time soon....
maybe someday..... Cool

Cool
09-11-2009 17:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
New Date added! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For all you in So California area:

Sunday, September 20, 2009
7:30pm
King's Harbor Church
23915 Garnier Street, Torrance, CA (LA area)
310-999-4715, rgray09@mac.com
Donations gladly accepted

Linda
--
LAM PRODUCTIONS
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
09-11-2009 23:48 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: New Date added! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A concert on the REAL west coast would be nice!

09-14-2009 01:41 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Here it is! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry is bringing his tip jar. Please bring bills to fill it to the rim.

Fri. Sept. 18, 2009 - Santee, CA
Connections Café
9320 Willow Grove Ave, Santee, CA 92071
Time: 7:30 pm
Phone: 619-987-9147
$20 (suggested donation)

Sunday, Sept 20, 2009 - Torrance, CA
King's Harbor Church
23915 Garnier Street, Torrance, CA (LA area)
Time: 7:30pm
Phone: 310-999-4715
Email: rgray09@mac.com

Monday, Sept 21, 2009 - Camarillo, CA
At the Brimer House Camarillo Backyard BBQ
100 Camarillo St, Camarillo, CA 93012
5:00 pm the grill will be hot. Bring your own meat and a side or dessert to share. (Chips and home-made cookies do count as sides) Beverages will be supplied.
Bring your own FOLDING CHAIR if you don't want to sit on the ground.
7:00PM showtime

Sat, Sept 26, 2009 - Springfield, OR (Eugene area)
Springfield First Baptist
1175 “G” St, Springfield, OR 97477 (Eugene area)
Time: 7:00pm
More info: Linda@LAMConcerts.com
$5 or one non-perishable food item

Sun, Sept 27, 2009 - Milwaukie, OR
Aletheia Christian Fellowship
2816 SE Harrison St, Milwaukie, OR 97222 (Portland area)
Time: 11:00am
Limited seating.
Be sure to follow these directions to the venue as there are two churches that meet in the building at that same time: Aletheia Christian Fellowship, Meets at Bridge House Community Church, Milwaukie, OR (not Portland, OR). If you park across the street, look for the sign out in front of a stairway to the basement of the left-hand building. That's where they meet (another Church meets upstairs in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings).

Mon, Sept 28, 2009 - Lacey, WA
Community Christian Academy
4706 Park Center Dr NE, Lacey, WA 98516 (Olympia area)
Time: 7:00pm
More info: Shawn, 360-584-8845

If you live in or around the San Francisco Bay Area and are interested in booking Terry on Tuesday, Sept 22; Wednesday, Sept 23; or Thursday, Sept 24, please give me a call.

Thanks!

Linda
--
LAM PRODUCTIONS
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
09-16-2009 14:20 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Makes me wish I lived in sunny southern CA....

09-16-2009 18:24 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

did anyone else notice their itunes data getting hosed from the auto update feature where the album info of certain songs was updated to intimate evening disc 1 or 2?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-17-2009 12:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

What a beautiful evening in Torrance tonight! Thanks to the hosts, Terry and Andrew, and Linda. I have to drive back to the central coast early tomorrow morning, so I will try to post the song list and some of Terry's great stories tomorrow.
09-21-2009 00:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
What a beautiful evening in Torrance tonight! Thanks to the hosts, Terry and Andrew, and Linda. I have to drive back to the central coast early tomorrow morning, so I will try to post the song list and some of Terry's great stories tomorrow.

looking forward to it... so, is today tomorrow? or is tomorrow, tomorrow Confused

09-21-2009 14:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

fyi....the show tonight (in camarillo) is here.......live!

http://www.stickam.com/richbrimer

09-21-2009 21:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool, thanks!

Sounds like this is near an airport....

09-21-2009 21:49 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I got to see and hear Olvera Street and CIA/Feminine Side, and then the baby started crying.

Still, it was cool to experience the tour even a little.

Thanks, Terry! Thanks, wes, for posting the link!

09-22-2009 07:55 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

da nada Cool

09-22-2009 12:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

RE: An Intimate Evening Along the West Coast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Sun, Sept 27, 2009 11:00am Aletheia Christian Fellowship 2816 SE Harrison St, Milwaukie, OR 97222 (Portland area) Seating limited. contact pastor Josh for information. j@aletheiacf.org. If you plan on visiting, be sure to follow these directions to the venue as there are two churches that meet in our building at that time: Aletheia Christian Fellowship, Meets at Bridge House Community Church, Milwaukie, OR (not Portland, OR). If you park across the street, look for our sign out in front of a stairway to the basement of the left-hand building. That's where we meet (another Church meets upstairs in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings).

This is the concert I'm putting on. Anyone else want to come? Let me know!
09-23-2009 21:37 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: New Date added! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
A concert on the REAL west coast would be nice!

Hello Monty!

09-24-2009 01:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Terry and Andrew put on a great show today!!!

A couple surprises (to me):

Outdoor Elvis
Angels Must Smile like That
Buffalo Hills

And all the awesome stories shared.

I was tearing up every couple of minutes- good thing I didn't have too much to do on the soundboard!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by anochria: 09-27-2009 22:33.

09-27-2009 22:32 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An Intimate Evening Along the West Coast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH