Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Box Set and Rarities for collectors only! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos Box Set and Rarities for collectors only!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: still for sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, just found this thread. I am interested in Outdoor Elvis. Guess you still got it???
07-08-2009 21:13 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original "Scenic Routes" & "Little Red Riding Hood" cd's asking $20 each or $35/both

I'm interested in this if they're still available next week.

07-08-2009 21:44 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jsjs13
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-28-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by jsjs13
still available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

everything is available - my paypal id is liveempo@gmail.com

when you guys are ready to pay just send the amount and put what you want in the message section - hope this helps

thx
07-08-2009 23:00 jsjs13 is offline Search for Posts by jsjs13 Add jsjs13 to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I'll vouch that Joel is one of the other two blokes who went in with me to purchase the MBD demo tapes.
08-11-2009 11:50 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

If I remember correctly, didn't Terry have a letter that accompanied the tapes? Be sure the contents of that letter are shared with any new owners. I don't really remember what it said, but I know he had fairly specific wishes for how those tapes were handled.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-11-2009 13:20 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
If I remember correctly, didn't Terry have a letter that accompanied the tapes? Be sure the contents of that letter are shared with any new owners. I don't really remember what it said, but I know he had fairly specific wishes for how those tapes were handled.

quote:
Originally posted by jsjs13

1) Rare Demo Tape 2 of the auction Terry personally put up around 5 years ago of the Buechner Demo tapes; This is very rare and cost a good deal of cash. If the other 2 recipients of Tape 1 and the Letter are out there please contact me as i have kept my word and not shared this with anyone else or sold to anyone else - here is your chance to have Tape 2 if that is your fancy this Christmas - if not, then this will be sold to another worthy and great fan of the beloved band DANIEL AMOS!

Tape 2 appears to be a very rare and candid window into the tracking and creation of the Buechner tunes in some of their final sketches, these songs, even though being tracked, were still in a developmental stage and there are at least 2 songs recorded that did not make the final tracklist. The auction, as a whole, ended just under $1000 - myself and two other bidders split that up - so i am only attempting to get out what i put in, as this material, to my knowledge has not surfaced, at least not on my account.
selling this one for $300 OBO w/ a copy of the letter Terry wrote - all offers will be considered - don't hesitate to ask.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 08-13-2009 09:30.

08-13-2009 09:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ok, cool.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-13-2009 09:34 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool

08-13-2009 09:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Box Set and Rarities for collectors only!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH