Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Terry! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Terry!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Happy Birthday, Terry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the title says: Happy B-day, Mr. Taylor!

05-23-2009 21:50 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Mr. Taylor. Man has it been a year already since the last one? Hope it's been a good one with family and friends.
Commander Cote
05-24-2009 18:17 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Uncle Terry!

05-24-2009 18:57 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Happy Birthday Terry!

...and Bob Dylan too.

05-25-2009 07:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Happy Birthday, Terry! Mine's coming up this friday!
05-25-2009 19:03 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Happy B-day!

05-25-2009 21:39 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Who's Terry?

05-25-2009 21:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

So I go away for a weekend and miss it. Happy belated birthday, Terry! I hope it was a good one.
05-26-2009 09:54 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I hope the e-Bay sale isn't a sign of financial tough times. I hope things are going well for you, Terry.

05-30-2009 15:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Isn't 2010 the big 60 for Uncle T alias Germane Jermaine Germain, Lord of the Yard Gnomes?

if it is whatwegonnado?

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 05-31-2009 18:47.

05-31-2009 18:46 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
Isn't 2010 the big 60 for Uncle T alias Germane Jermaine Germain, Lord of the Yard Gnomes?

if it is whatwegonnado?

great idea!

05-31-2009 19:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Terry!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH