Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry is finally working on a new solo record, co-produced by Sufjan Stevens!!!!

line-up -
Taylor: voice / gee-tar
indie Hindie: procussion / concussions
Sufjan: banjo / echoes
Prickett: droning gee-tar
Chandler: bass / low ended noises
Son Lux: programmed glitches and weird stuff
Roe: cameo gee-tar
Derri: star studded strums here and there

sorry...just dreamin' a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-07-2009 10:21 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! RE: NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

surfjan .sucks... Roll Eyes

Cool
03-07-2009 19:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Dang Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had me fooled for approximately 5.4 seconds, give or take 6 seconds...

03-08-2009 12:38 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, C.B... I try to abstain from cussing but you nearly brought me to the Brown Shoes with this one. Stop being naughty!
03-08-2009 14:40 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Initially I had my hopes but the exclamation points and lack of Audiori being the original poster and it not being in Upcoming blah blah - led me to want to keel you.

Wink Evil

03-08-2009 18:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad RE: NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

You don't have to add to this travesty by asserting inarticulate lies, Washington!!! I think you're just Mountain Dewed that Sufjan's wings are far cooler than those on that dambed pig!
03-08-2009 19:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...the 3 songs i heard by surfjan glow with warmth....
he hasn't earned me giving him more of a chance than that...
if the taylor project is green-lighted then maybe i will....... Wink

Cool
03-08-2009 20:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by colorblind

Sorry...about...the...false...announcement...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Sufjan...I think the collab would have a lot of potential...imo...

03-08-2009 20:29 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

My fantasy collaborations will happen in the afterlife..TST w/ Livgren, Keaggy...

03-08-2009 22:41 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
quote:

You don't have to add to this travesty by asserting inarticulate lies, Washington!!! I think you're just Mountain Dewed that Sufjan's wings are far cooler than those on that dambed pig!

joey said everything that needs to be said, and said it well.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

03-09-2009 16:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by colorblind

Actually...Terry Taylor is the new frontman for the Newsboys!!!! Shocked

03-09-2009 17:06 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! RE: NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
quote:

joey said everything that needs to be said, and said it well.

Pleased Pleased Pleased

Cool
03-09-2009 18:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

As you are so pleased by compliments from that sorry source, may we assume that you are now taking in water from urinals?
03-10-2009 01:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

baxter insults people so eloquently....there is just no comeback...

i wish he were here more often.......... Big Grin

Cool
03-10-2009 09:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by colorblind
Actually...Terry Taylor is the new frontman for the Newsboys!!!! Shocked

actually... it's gonna be Toby Taylor Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-10-2009 10:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
As you are so pleased by compliments from that sorry source, may we assume that you are now taking in water from urinals?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-10-2009 10:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

I can't see the inside all that well but, I wonder if those urinals are at Larry's Solid Rock office.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
03-10-2009 11:25 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Taylor solo album!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH