Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cchhanddlleerr!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cchhanddlleerr!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Cchhanddlleerr!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dude- they say its yer birthday!
Viva la Choir!
DA- til the last day!

hope it was blessed my man.

signed-
a fan Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-02-2009 21:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Mad RE: Cchhanddlleerr!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you must have your default time settings set to andrew and wayneb's time.... Roll Eyes
but since it will probably be tomorrow by the time you read this....(at least)
happy b-day, tim! Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 02-02-2009 22:18.

02-02-2009 22:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oooooooooooooooh! Tim! 49...........

Enjoy EVERY SECOND of the upcoming year, my friend. You can't get it back!

Blessings to you and your family, mate. Come back to NZ one day!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
02-02-2009 22:10 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!

(You're almost as old as my dad....scary!)

02-02-2009 22:17 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Happy Birthday Tim! Hope it's a great one filled with love and laughter.

02-02-2009 23:31 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Happy birthday Tim!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-03-2009 08:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Happy birthday, Tim, and a blessed year to come! Cool
02-03-2009 08:53 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

dood
my youngest sister is older than you...

wahh!!!!!!

02-03-2009 11:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Many Happy Returns to my favorite bass player.
02-03-2009 11:58 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

yeah!

happy birthday to my favorite bass player less famous than Macca!

02-03-2009 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Happy birthday Tim!

02-04-2009 07:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Happy Birthday Sir Tim!!!

I am blazing the trail of year 49 a few days ahead of you, and I sadly report that it is a somewhat scarey place. Do take care of your hip, don't reach too far for errant frisbees, and avoid escalating arguments with eldest sons. That's the best advice I can give right now.
02-04-2009 18:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

thanks you guys. i appreciate that! 49 isn't so bad. 40 didn't bother me and i don't think 50 will either. the old cliche about age being a state of mind seems true. i think and act mostly like a retarded teenager. that's why i get along so well with my kids Smile
02-07-2009 09:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggGKXXCKKxCKcck!! CHANDLER'S 49!!!! I'M ONLY 73!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGKxxcKcKxCC!!!!!!!!!

02-07-2009 12:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
thanks you guys. i appreciate that! 49 isn't so bad. 40 didn't bother me and i don't think 50 will either. the old cliche about age being a state of mind seems true. i think and act mostly like a retarded teenager. that's why i get along so well with my kids Smile

Good. I just turned 40 last year! Pleased

02-11-2009 11:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Good. I just turned 40 last year! Pleased

Counting down to that one... 9 months away

02-11-2009 20:06 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cchhanddlleerr!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH