Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Final Andy's Angels Salute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Final Andy's Angels Salute
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

A Final Andy's Angels Salute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just to let you all know, everything Andy's Angels and/or Theo is now available via CD BABY: and that is now the only way to get such projects.

An aside: Snow Globe Studio is working on a DVD that captures the Andy's Angels' years with Terry, Derri, Mike, Jeff Elbel, DAS, Rob Watson and others.

If you have any footage you think would be useful, please contact Snow Globe Studio:

www.snowmizer@snowglobestudio.com

Lastly: Theo's book "Two Tales for the telling" is available thru Amazon.com a perfect reading for the Yuletide

Ciao 4 Niao

10-24-2008 14:10 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: A Final Andy's Angels Salute Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does that mean you're shutting down the snowglobe?

10-26-2008 13:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats what I read also..

- say it aint so - theo.
say it aint so.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-27-2008 08:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, no! The snow don't go! Just wrapping up the AA years and then (hopefully) making it available on DVD.

The last time I was really on DAMB y'all requested a new CD. I put it together at some expense and announced. Not one of them sold. Jeff Elbel even said it was the best thing I'd ever put out. Still nobody bought it.

So forgive me. I love you all truly! But "say it ain't so"?? I don't think the Snow Globe going or staying is that significant.

Pace,

Theo

10-27-2008 21:41 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I can confirm that "You had to have been there" is pretty DAmb good. If you liked theo's earlier works, you would like this one too. Cool Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-03-2008 10:52 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by SnowMan

The last time I was really on DAMB y'all requested a new CD. I put it together at some expense and announced. Not one of them sold. Jeff Elbel even said it was the best thing I'd ever put out. Still nobody bought it.

So forgive me. I love you all truly! But "say it ain't so"?? I don't think the Snow Globe going or staying is that significant.

ouch.
11-03-2008 21:19 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SnowMan
No, no! The snow don't go! Just wrapping up the AA years and then (hopefully) making it available on DVD.

Pace,

Theo

theo, i bought like 3 cds and a book the last time i saw the dogs at your church in quincy....
and you were a real friend for singing at our wedding.. you gave it a tst connection! Pleased
i did not even know the other cd was even even released....
was it maybe one off-topic thread here?
that may be part of the problem....people just don't know....... Frown
peace, my brother........

Cool
11-03-2008 21:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

yah, i hadn't been here all that much either. that definitely could have been a factor. dare i say the traffic isn't what it used to be? Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-04-2008 10:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

If you really want to know..

Looking back at the board's traffic records, its been pretty consistent over all... lots of ups and downs every year. There were literally only about a half a dozen days each year where numbers went through the roof. Most other days were pretty average compared to this year... but, if you haven't been around much, it would be pretty hard to judge.

The Nov 28th 2004 DA chat ranks as one of the higher volume days in terms of post counts of course, with 659 posts. The Nov 30 2003 chat had 561 posts.

The first two years (2002-2003) were the slowest ever. Every year since 2003 (including this one) has a handful of days where the post counts went over 500 or 600. Each year - July tends to be one of the busiest months (probably because of releases, tours and Cornerstone).. Oct and Nov would be tied for a close second (Christmas releases, Dogs tours).

Registrations have stayed consistent as well, with the largest number coming in on Feb 21, 2007... I'm guessing around the time of the first Eddies download. PMs have been on a steady increase since 2002.

Now back to the topic..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-04-2008 11:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

i am among those who didn't know there was a new theo cd.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-04-2008 12:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan

People say lots of things, don't we? Including, "Hey theo! When you gonna release something new?! We need new stuff!" And then they don't buy. It's just how life is and having had a thread of down times I decided to verbalize my frustration.

Peace, my friends. I wouldn't want to leave these comments as if I didn't appreciate all the good times and support there has been.

The conversations surrounding what brought on the new CD will be found in an OT thread. After all, this board is for DA. CAACONAA was "On T" but following that, my own projects were "Off T" so that's where it was.

But no matter. I'll try and get the CD available at the gift chalet at snow globe studio. But we're all poor, most of us here--so there is no expectation. Hope that clears and bewilderment and leaves us at peace.

Much love,

Theo Obrastoff

11-07-2008 00:57 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I can boldly state on days I wasn't on the message board, I didn't read many posts consistently. I'm not really back now, Wogs just dreamed me up when she had a diet pistachio-lemon slurpee yesterday afternoonish. I'm sure I won't post again with great regularity in the future until such a time that I do for awhile.
I'm Stevebob Poopyhead Luke and I approve of this massage.

11-07-2008 06:42 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee!

Your'e back!
...even if momentarily.....

(missed you)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-07-2008 12:41 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Thanks for missing me. I've been so worried that someone will finally hit me before Obama illegalizes all guns while affirming the second ammendment.

11-07-2008 12:51 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Final Andy's Angels Salute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH