Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canada » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canada
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yay Canada
Im filling out my work permit application so i can stay with my fiancee after graduation. Love this country (and this girl)
06-27-2008 19:19 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

06-27-2008 22:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

RE: Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clipon
Yay Canada
Im filling out my work permit application so i can stay with my fiancee after graduation. Love this country (and this girl)

That's funny, I'm getting my US Work Visa next week to exit Canada and work in the US for three months.
06-28-2008 01:23 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^Helps to keep the balance.

06-28-2008 07:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by clipon
RE: Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Myron
quote:
Originally posted by clipon
Yay Canada

That's funny, I'm getting my US Work Visa next week to exit Canada and work in the US for three months.

Keeps the cosmic forces alighned!!!! I love this country: ive become addicted to teh CBC ('Little Mosque' is awesome!!!!) and i love that the politics here are collaborative and that their is healthcare for everyone.

Plus, you know, my fiancee is here!!!
06-28-2008 12:13 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'll stay here in eastern canada to keep you balanced way out there on the west coast.

06-29-2008 09:34 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! RE: Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is this on-topic? Confused Tongue

bobd

06-29-2008 23:51 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
how is this on-topic? Confused Tongue

I've seen Daniel Amos play live in Canada several times.
06-29-2008 23:52 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

^There ya go! Cool

06-30-2008 06:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
O Canada!

From far and wide,

Welcome to Canada,
It's the Maple Leaf State.
Canada, oh Canada it's great!
The people are nice and they speak French too.
If you don't like it, man, you sniff glue.
The Great White North, their kilts are plaid,
Hosers take off, it's not half bad.
I want to be where yaks can run free,
Where Royal Mounties can arrest me.

Let's go to Canada,
Let's leave today,
Canada, oh, Canada,
I Sil Vous Plait.

They've got trees,
And mooses, and sled dogs,
Lots of lumber, and lumberjacks, and logs!
We all think it's kind of a drag,
That you have to go there to get milk in a bag.
They say "eh?" instead of "what?" or "duh?"
That's the mighty power of Canada!
I want to be where lemmings run into the sea,
Where the marmosets can attack me.

Let's go to Canada,
Let's leave today,
Canada, oh, Canada,
I Sil Vous Plait.

Let's go to Canada,
Let's leave today,
Canada, oh, Canada,
I Sil Vous Plait.

Please, please, explain to me,
How this all has come to be,
We forgot to mention something here.
Did we say that William Shatner is a native citizen?
And Slurpees made from venison,
That's deer.

Let's go to Canada,
Let's leave today,
Canada, oh, Canada,
I Sil Vous Plait.

Let's go to Canada,
Let's leave today,
Canada, oh, Canada,
I Sil Vous Plait.
06-30-2008 09:03 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Ubique Epoque

06-30-2008 10:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Frown not allowed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been told that I wouldn't be allowed in Canada, due to some, ehem, indiscretions during my crazy twenties that involved a run in with the law. Oh well... Crying
06-30-2008 18:29 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmm- you mean-
we don t want ya

and they dont either???

and this is on topic , with that eddies song

snow in a canada...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-01-2008 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
O Canada!

From far and wide,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
dude!
- I actually sang that song on home plate at a baseball game- with woggy.
they have a local team here in town and had tryouts for "singing the anthem" at the start of the game (this was bout 4 summers ago now)
I told wog if we learned Oh Canada- we'd be a shoo in.- cuz the Duluth Dukes played Thunder bay on the Schedule- sure nuff..we sang Oh CAnada first- and they said- "yer in" without hearing the SS Banner!
It was a fun moment- free hot dogs and the best seats in the house..
It doesnst take much to make this fella happy.
we had a fine night- and them Kanucks whipped our donkeys! (think it was 6 to 2.)

07-01-2008 14:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Happy Canada Day (whatever that is)

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-01-2008 14:32 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

only if you have a glowing heart mind you.....

07-01-2008 15:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

(this is not word for word- but close enough- from an epi of My name is Earl)

Earl: “Randy, if things get any worse round here-we’ll get caught for sure. I don’t like it. Maybe we should just flee to Canada”

Randy: “That would be great , Earl. I’ve always loved Canada. It’s a cool country, .with that flag like a Pot leaf and all.”

07-01-2008 15:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by clipon

Happy Canada Day!
Im off to a C-Day BBQ!!!
07-01-2008 16:46 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: not allowed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jon eddies
I've been told that I wouldn't be allowed in Canada, due to some, ehem, indiscretions during my crazy twenties that involved a run in with the law. Oh well... Crying

Who told you that? Someone who knows?

07-01-2008 19:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
Happy Canada Day (whatever that is)

We just got back from an all afternoon party... beer flowing... and boche too! (bocce wasn't flowing...) My daughter and I won a prize for most spectacular tipping in a canoe race...

07-01-2008 19:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canada

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH