Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc $4.25 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous Disc $4.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Horrendous Disc $4.25 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Family Bookstore in Naperville, IL has 4 brand new HD's on sale for $4.25 each......I did not buy one cause I have it.....thought I'd post it....maybe if someone needs one they can order it by phone.

Fox River Commons
936 S State Rte 59
Naperville, IL 60540-9530

Phone: (630) 718-9201
Store Hours: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 05-03-2008 18:14.

05-03-2008 18:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm waiting for the 3-cd 20 page booklet ultimate re-release collector's edition to be put out by DA & the Norman family....

Smile

05-05-2008 09:20 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot to mention...this is the one with the Bonus Tracks and history booklet...

this is not a response to your post Chesterdox, just thought of it after reading your post. Cool

05-05-2008 09:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

wouldn't be complete without... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
I'm waiting for the 3-cd 20 page booklet ultimate re-release collector's edition to be put out by DA & the Norman family....

Smile

....a prayer chamois

05-05-2008 11:42 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I am waiting to be healed of my frisbee finger! Frown

05-05-2008 16:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

thankfully, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my festering gumboil is but a memory, although it did leave a scar.... Crying
$100 well spent.

Before I suplant both my vinyl AND cd HD copy, I want to see some real inticing swag to persuade me to cough, and I do mean cough, up my $$$ for yet another re-re-re-reissue.

05-05-2008 20:21 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I am more than willing to suplant both my vinyl AND cd HD. Cool

05-05-2008 21:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Thanks for the heads up...I called the store today, but they said that they didn't ship items. Too bad, but I gave it a try! I only have this one on vinyl. Hard to get that one over onto my Ipod!
05-05-2008 21:27 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it a pain to have to turn over?

How is the weather in Dallas?

Cool

05-05-2008 21:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

I think you're talkin' to me...

Turning over albums used to be no problem at all, but these kids today....they don't know just how tough it was for us oldies to have to GET UP and WALK over to the turntable and LIFT the tone arm and FLIP the record over, then set the arm back down WITHOUT scratching the record.... Ah, they've got it made. Push a button and automatic music! It even randomly selects the songs!!!

By the way, don't know how the weather in Dallas is, but here, in the Houston area, it stinks. Rainy and humid.
05-05-2008 21:55 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I have a feeling that, due to Larry's death, we'll be doing just a collection of HD live tracks, outtakes and demos to sit alongside the HD CDs you've already purchased. It took a long time to get Larry to come around to the idea of a joint SR/Stunt release... I'm not sure we could do it with anyone else at Solid Rock.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-06-2008 00:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Is it a pain to have to turn over?

How is the weather in Dallas?

Cool

Tongue

bobd

05-06-2008 00:04 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Curly Curly is a male
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2007

I don't know audiori, check with Charles.
Could be a go with the project. Seems like Charles is in charge at Solid Rock.

05-06-2008 12:53 Curly is offline Search for Posts by Curly Add Curly to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Curly

What he said. Smile

05-06-2008 15:27 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Curly

lookit lil' Chochi, coming up in the world...

05-06-2008 16:26 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Not sure... while dealing with Larry, he told us on many occasions that he was the only one that was interested in the deal over there. He said he was just getting the others to go along with it because he wanted it to happen. Now that he's gone, I don't know how interested any of the others will be.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-06-2008 18:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Yes, but in all fairness, Larry said a lot of things. It might be worth checking into.
05-06-2008 18:35 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Administrator

Oh we will.

05-06-2008 18:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Oh we will.

Suggestion, Jim "The Texas Hammer" Adler, attorney.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ladrtrk55: 05-06-2008 19:46.

05-06-2008 19:44 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
RoxxRegime
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2008

quote:
HD live tracks,

That's what I'd be most interested in. I already have the Historic Archives version, plus the other Solid Rock version (with the bonus tracks and better mastering). What else is there that would make another reissue worthwhile? I know Terry always does a great job with this stuff...is there something I haven't heard about?
05-07-2008 06:24 RoxxRegime is offline Search for Posts by RoxxRegime Add RoxxRegime to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc $4.25

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH