Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Meat the Farm Beetles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Meat the Farm Beetles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

swirling mellow..maybe

but personally - I llke MT (not the 7z song you idiot-! the Mop tops ! Big Grin )
too much to hear this parody.

Even if it is well done- at this point-
I'm passing on ruining my opinion of all things Terry.

Sacred Cows was enough.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-10-2008 15:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
swirling mellow..maybe

but personally - I llke MT (not the 7z song you idiot-! the Mop tops ! Big Grin )
too much to hear this parody.

Even if it is well done- at this point-
I'm passing on ruining my opinion of all things Terry.

Sacred Cows was enough.

sacred cows is my least favorite terry thing ever done.

and i was SO excited when i bought it, too.......

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-10-2008 16:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i paid 2 bucks for sacred cows... it was worth that....

bobd

04-10-2008 16:14 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^I think we bought Sacred Cows on ebay at the same time!
I think mine was 5 or 6 dollars with postage! Pleased

Love it! Cool

04-10-2008 17:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shortly after we bought our copies for so cheap, it started to go for 20 to 30 bucks on ebay! Shocked

04-10-2008 17:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for 30 bucks i could part with cows....... Shocked Big Grin

bobd

04-10-2008 18:41 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
for 30 bucks i could part with cows....... Shocked Big Grin

you and me both!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-10-2008 18:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I am hanging onto my cows.

I mean "He's not for me" and "Baby, Baby" are worth at least 30 bucks each for laughs! Pleased

..and "Satan, bite the dust?"

Priceless! Cool

04-10-2008 21:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah I got my Y.G. saying it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tttthatan, bite the dutttht!

04-10-2008 22:37 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

Cool

My work is done. Pleased

04-11-2008 06:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-497.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2007
Location: " I caught sight of you and your beauty broke my heart" TST Bobcaygeon,Ont, Canada

When mining Terry Taylor I find that I always find some gold, if not gold plating, and Cows is no different.

04-11-2008 07:24 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Meat the Farm Beetles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH