Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gene Eugene Tribute Radio Show, tomorrow (4/6) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gene Eugene Tribute Radio Show, tomorrow (4/6)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nellswell nellswell is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-23-2002

Gene Eugene Tribute Radio Show, tomorrow (4/6) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow on my radio show I will be featuring Gene Eugene's music. I have LOTS of Lost Dogs songs, a few Adam Again songs, and a couple of covers. (Because we stream online and have to follow the DMCA, I'm only allowed to play up to 4 songs without permission from the owner of the songs... hence the lack of Adam Again. However, I was fortunate to get permission from Linda at LAM -- on behalf of the Dogs -- to play unlimited tracks from the first 3 records plus GRS Part Tour.)

Best of all, I was able to talk with Mike and Derri so you will also hear clips from them throughout the show.

If you're interested you can tune in tomorrow morning from 10 am-noon PST, at this address:
http://www.kaosradio.org

If you happen to be near Olympia, WA you can also listen live at 89.3 FM.

If you miss the show, I do have plans to send it to Linda at LAM. She mentioned putting it online.
(Beware, I am terrible at mailing things and still owe some people my Mark Heard tribute from last August. But my life is a lot less hectic than it was back then ... no more cancer treatment, for one ... so hopefully it won't be too long before tomorrow's show is available.)

Sorry for the wordy post. Hope some of you will tune in!

Tammy T, The Think Tank
http://www.myspace.com/thethinktank
04-06-2008 00:01 nellswell is offline Send an Email to nellswell Homepage of nellswell Search for Posts by nellswell Add nellswell to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by nellswell
RE: Gene Eugene Tribute Radio Show, tomorrow (4/6) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a huge long shot, but is there anyone out there who might be able to record (what's left of) this show? nada KAOS is having technical difficulties, and I'm unable to. Mad
04-06-2008 12:32 nellswell is offline Send an Email to nellswell Homepage of nellswell Search for Posts by nellswell Add nellswell to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

"Born an actor..." Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"It's a solitary part I'm playing..."
04-06-2008 19:34 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by nellswell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's great! ^
Well, the show wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. Those technical difficulties kept me from recording most of it, which kind of threw me off (I was rushing around trying to get them fixed and I think I sounded very stupid in 90% of my breaks). However, my playlist was good. I got in all the clips from Mike and Derri, and if someone out there was able to discover Gene/the Dogs/Adam Again, then my task was accomplished!
I did manage to record the last half hour or so, and a couple of people told me they might have been able to catch other parts, so if anyone cares, you should be able to hear at least a chunk of the show online sometime in the near future.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nellswell: 04-07-2008 02:58.

04-07-2008 02:56 nellswell is offline Send an Email to nellswell Homepage of nellswell Search for Posts by nellswell Add nellswell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gene Eugene Tribute Radio Show, tomorrow (4/6)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH