Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New DA? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whoooooooo, boy...............

I think Britney Spears has a room to share with you.......
you could do lavoris shots with her!

u b so crazeeeeeee!!!!

where's the Funkybunch when you need them?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-15-2008 16:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YEAAAAH! That b wut I talkin' 'bout on the 'net 4 u 2 and U@!! The WOG kn0 wut I sayin' on the 'net!!! YEEEEAH, that r1ght, sh3 kn0 wut I (1) say!!11. YYYEEEEEAAAHh, th3t r1gh1, I (cough cough ...hackk...gkkkk.. ..hhgggkxkxkccxx!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-15-2008 16:34.

02-15-2008 16:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

what in the hell is wrong with him??? what?? he's just a guy who lives in Lubbock. what's he talking about?? "slip slammin' the jimjam"? what does that even mean?
02-15-2008 16:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Heres a picture of Berger I found on the Internets.

02-15-2008 16:53 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Does Berger speak with a fake British accent now too?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-15-2008 18:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

"Does Berger speak with a fake British accent now too?"

Please, no! I couldn't understand him to begin with!
02-15-2008 20:20 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

It's always so sad to see your heroes fall. and even sadder when it's all the Chandlers fault!

Stand up to him my man Berger, don't let Tim grind you down - he's playing with your mind. You were always the better bass player and he knows it, he's trying to destroy you.... fight back.

02-16-2008 01:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
"Does Berger speak with a fake British accent now too?"

Please, no! I couldn't understand him to begin with!

True with Brittany as well I guess.. the accent just makes it more painful to listen to. Big Grin

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-16-2008 02:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Maybe Berger could play Brad Pitt's character Mickey O'Neil in Snatch 2? Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 02-16-2008 06:32.

02-16-2008 06:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

maybe he did!

Psalm 119:83
02-16-2008 13:09 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I do say!! Hip Hup on the Old Tot, Chap!! And I do say,

let's have.. um...chips an'.. ... alright, DAMBIT I HAVE

NN0 1D3a wut 1'm t@lk1ng @bt-- -- gkkkg gkxc!!

02-16-2008 20:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Back On Point Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess we were spoiled back in the 80s and, in part, the 90s. Sure, DA got bounced from home to home like an ugly foster child, but even so we managed to get an album every two years. It was good. We didn't know how good.

Now it's tough because the band's doing it on their own, essentially. The pressures of "the real world" dictate alternate sources of income not related to making music. Can you imagine that?

I can't. In my own private, novice's way, I make music and love every aspect of it - writing a frame of a melody or a lyric that actually says what I'm thinking, digging up a hook that actually gets the writer excited, making it all go together, coming up with artwork that makes it all fit as a piece. Even when it doesn't work, it's wonderful because you get beyond the nuts and bolts into something else. One song after another. That's all. But sometimes you get that magical "flow" and sometimes you don't.

And here you thought that abstract concept those 'artists' kept yammering about was just bull.

All of this is to say that I can't imagine such a thing out of my life and I'm only doing this as a hobby. I can't imagine how it would be for a band like DA to be in the same position. The days of being bounced around Benson labels to Word labels are over and they're not coming back. While the fans have been called before to make something happen, and have waited with patience (and sometimes well-intentioned impatience), I think it is important that, once again, we make it known we're ready... And we'll put our money where our mouths are (but not IN our mouths because that stuff is filthy).

I'm calling on all the regular posters and the lurkers alike to just step from the shadow-mode and drop a note on this topic to say, "yes, we want to make this happen". There's no reason they shouldn't be confident in a production fund by at least May...

Make your voice heard, folks.
02-16-2008 20:59 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ohhh yeeeahhhh!!!!!! ! wslipSlaMorNTH3j1mJ@m nahh!!! WQQQQQQH!111

gkk! Lord a'mighty i feel my temperature R1Z1nG! Hi1gher and higher it's burning through to my sou1!1

g1rl Grirl g!rl you're gonna set me on fire!!!

My brain is fl@ming 1 don't know which way to go!!!!!!!!!!

02-16-2008 21:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

alright, i have no idea what happened there. DwD made a

valid point and berger lapsed into "hunka hunka

burnin' love" for some reason. all of us (i know terry

would) would like to make more stuff together!
02-16-2008 21:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Your kiss3s lift m3 h!gher

Like the sw33t song of THE CHOIR (!?)

U blind my morning sk!(y)

With brning luv!!!!

02-16-2008 21:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
all of us (i know terry

would) would like to make more stuff together!

Pleased

02-17-2008 00:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Elvis Presley - Burning Love (Live '73)

02-17-2008 00:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Berger doing Elvis... "Sacred Elvis"?

02-17-2008 00:32 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You do like Lamb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't you Berger?

Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love Lamb Chops

Recipe copyright 2002, Cat Cora, All Rights Reserved
Show: Date Plate
Episode: Neyla - Washington, D.C.

3 (2-ounce) lamb chops, cleaned and uncut
2 cups your favorite mustard (recommended: Pecorino Mustard)
2 cups bread crumbs
1/2 cup olive oil
Pesto Potato Salad, recipe follows
Red Pepper Coulis, recipe follows

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Rub the rack of lamb with mustard and coat with bread crumbs. In a medium saute pan, heat 1/2 cup of olive oil on medium high heat. Sear the lamb on both sides until golden brown. Place in the oven for about 8 to10 minutes. When the lamb is cooked to desired doneness, let rest for 10 minutes. Slice the lamb into 1-bone chops. Lay them against the potato salad with the bones up. Spoon the coulis around the plate and add the sliced scallions for garnish.

Pesto Potato Salad:
1 cup quartered Yukon creamer potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1/4 cup Artichoke Pesto (find at specialty shop)
2 scallions, 1 chopped, 1 sliced thinly, for garnish

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, season with the salt, freshly ground black pepper and the thyme. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Pull the potatoes from the oven when they are golden brown, and let cool. In a small bowl, toss the potatoes with the pesto and chopped scallions. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Spoon onto a warm serving plate.

Red Pepper Coulis:
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons
1 tablespoon water
Salt
Pepper

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Rub the pepper with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place on a baking sheet or in an ovenproof skillet and place in the oven. Roast until the skin is evenly charred, about 20 to 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and place in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the pepper sit until cool enough to handle, 15 minutes. When pepper is cooled, peel and remove the stem and seeds. Place the pepper flesh in a blender. Add the remaining olive oil and water and puree until smooth. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Add more water or olive oil if the coulis is not the right consistency.
02-17-2008 02:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

RE: You do like Lamb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Th@nk u v3ry mu(h...1t'$ th3 sw33t s0ng 0f d3$1r...1 f33l

my t3mP...hLP mE...1tz h@Rd t0 breat!H..brrrn1n

uPP...gkk.. and then, gkk ag@!n...

02-17-2008 11:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH