Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Humana shirt on ventriloquist? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vox Humana shirt on ventriloquist?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like we're going to have to form a DAmb voting block for this guy! What are the chances he has a Camarillo Eddy puppet? He can do "Hide the Beer, the Pastor's Here" for the finale. (or maybe dedicate "I Had a Bad Experience with the CIA and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Feminine Side" to Hasselhoff. Tongue
08-07-2007 12:28 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i would like to see that.
08-07-2007 13:09 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i have never heard a turtle sound so much like Mr. Orbison.

Terry is damb goooooooooooooood.
08-19-2007 01:55 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Curly Curly is a male
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2007

I really hope that Terry wins the whole deal.
It would kind of tie things together with Daniel Amos and Larry Norman.
(seeing that Terry is a fan of both)

08-20-2007 08:56 Curly is offline Search for Posts by Curly Add Curly to your Buddy List
nellswell nellswell is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-23-2002

I do watch that show and Terry was always my favorite -- I like him even better now after finding out he has great taste in music!! I only wish I'd voted for him last week! (I did vote for him 10 times on one of the other shows, but was a bit too pre-occupied to vote last week.)

He really is talented, and it will be very annoying if the 14-year-old wins (I'm not too impressed by her voice and this is not "American Idol").
08-20-2007 12:26 nellswell is offline Send an Email to nellswell Homepage of nellswell Search for Posts by nellswell Add nellswell to your Buddy List
Curly Curly is a male
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2007

I know, what's up with the young singers on a variety show.
Last year a young girl singer won, let's go with some real talent and leave the singing up to American Idol.

08-20-2007 13:18 Curly is offline Search for Posts by Curly Add Curly to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

Good news, Terry won. Maybe he can afford to get a newer DA t-shirt now than Vox Humana.
08-22-2007 09:00 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Myron
Good news, Terry won. Maybe he can afford to get a newer DA t-shirt now than Vox Humana.

Cool

08-22-2007 10:05 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

YOU mean theres newer t shirts out there????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-22-2007 10:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Myron

With a million bucks, maybe he can fund the next Daniel Amos project.
Cool

Congrats to the great Terry Faver & his hosts of little buddies!

08-22-2007 22:42 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Um, is this a joke? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-29-2007 00:16 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

I can't imagine it would be a joke... if it was, it's not funny.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by snowblind: 08-29-2007 06:58.

08-29-2007 06:57 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.myspace.com/terryfator someone was on his myspace today?

his www say nothing?
http://www.terryfator.com/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lur King: 08-29-2007 08:20.

08-29-2007 08:19 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Hacker? Another piece of airplane fall on somebody again?

08-29-2007 11:36 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E

Now he leaves a note on his myspace confirming, but he seems in very good spirits for being "near death"
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...logID=304747947

08-29-2007 13:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
Hacker? Another piece of airplane fall on somebody again?

Nice website BTW, did you build it?
08-29-2007 13:57 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

I didn't build it for me

08-29-2007 14:06 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
I didn't build it for me

Big Grin
09-12-2007 23:48 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mr Fator is on Letterman Tonight...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-15-2008 22:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Humana shirt on ventriloquist?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH