Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message.... 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've already got him beat if I add BD to my total.... 4912

but of course that doesn't really count Roll Eyes

08-22-2003 22:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Breaking news on Dave and Goliath:

i spoke with a former very close friend yesterday. He completed a screenplay for the next D&G special. It will come out next year. He says that it is a Ramadan special and has a Christian, Muslim, and Jew stuck in an ice cave together.

He is now the primary writer for Gumby (if Gumby ever gets out of court).

Why is Gumby in court. He never hurt anyone.

08-23-2003 02:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

That is a long, silly, but true answer.

It nearly cost my friend his job. (And he did not need to go back to having elderly folk attack him in the restroom...prior to writing, he worked with developmentally delayed alzheimer victims...)
08-23-2003 02:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey T.
Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I vote to ban all those who have posted on this thread! Where is the audiori on this? why wont they take a stand? It's a one way street aronud here! And it looks like I'm going the wrong way. I cast you all over to el diablo!! Joey is not your friend, he is your enemy. You should all rebuke him for even starting this thread. I am more of a friend than he will ever be. And don't get me started on that bret. He jumps right in to cheer on the others. Take a stand for what I believe man! Dr. Rich is an Ever Virgin! And Baxsteer is a work that I can not say because I am more holy than anyone here knows.

Pray about it.

Sincerely and in Christ,
BD

12-05-2003 17:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Roll Eyes

12-05-2003 23:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

who the hell resurrected THIS thread?

BD's conscience????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-06-2003 00:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Confused

01-06-2004 19:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey T.

Confused Confused Confused

01-06-2004 20:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
who the hell resurrected THIS thread?

BD's conscience????

yes..... Tongue

Cool
05-11-2006 23:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin

05-11-2006 23:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I vote to ban all those who have posted on this thread! Where is the audiori on this? why wont they take a stand? It's a one way street aronud here! And it looks like I'm going the wrong way. I cast you all over to el diablo!! Joey is not your friend, he is your enemy. You should all rebuke him for even starting this thread. I am more of a friend than he will ever be. And don't get me started on that bret. He jumps right in to cheer on the others. Take a stand for what I believe man! Dr. Rich is an Ever Virgin! And Baxsteer is a work that I can not say because I am more holy than anyone here knows.

Pray about it.

Sincerely and in Christ,
BD

classic damb in it's heyday..... Big Grin

Cool
07-30-2007 09:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

yea we needed this Roll Eyes

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-30-2007 09:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

good memories and times Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-30-2007 11:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

i don't remember ^ or ^^ being here back then.....

Cool
07-30-2007 11:38 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by joey

I was HeRe back then Pleased

but I do not remember the good times Tongue

07-30-2007 12:15 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
everybody
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-492.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-30-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:

That proves you WERE actually there!

"If you remember the sixties you weren't really there."
-Paul Kantner
07-30-2007 12:22 everybody is offline Homepage of everybody Search for Posts by everybody Add everybody to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:

MF registration date 10-09-2003. Tongue Big Grin

although it was a little while before i started posting any. Red Face Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-30-2007 15:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by everybody
quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:

That proves you WERE actually there!

"If you remember the sixties you weren't really there."
-Paul Kantner

classic Big Grin

07-30-2007 15:19 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

quote:

thread start?

Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Shocked Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message....

08-22-2003 00:54

larryl started posting when?

larryl
Official Impasto

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-30-2007 15:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
By the way, what the heck does "Ever Virgin" mean? Confused

a dude over 30 who lives in his parents basement.....

Tongue Frown Crying

Cool
07-30-2007 15:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH