Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan CDs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan CDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dancing drunkard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dancing drunkard
is he well? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does he still post here?
Confused

"When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure
he meant don't kill them." -Quaker saying
07-19-2007 16:38 dancing drunkard is offline Homepage of dancing drunkard Search for Posts by dancing drunkard Add dancing drunkard to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention RE: is he well? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

h-e-double hockey sticks no! Tongue

Cool
07-19-2007 16:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dancing drunkard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dancing drunkard
well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not to lapse into relativism
Tongue

"When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure
he meant don't kill them." -Quaker saying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dancing drunkard: 07-19-2007 17:11.

07-19-2007 16:55 dancing drunkard is offline Homepage of dancing drunkard Search for Posts by dancing drunkard Add dancing drunkard to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think it may be available in some format soon.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-20-2007 08:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: is he well? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
h-e-double hockey sticks no! Tongue

well, i believe he (big dork) is physically alive and well and busy ...

but he may be hard to find for awhile to come even if he gets less busy ...

no, i don't really have any inside info from the dork himself, i'm just guessing

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 07-22-2007 23:39.

07-22-2007 23:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have spoken to him recently, and he is indeed alive and kicking.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-23-2007 00:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Let's hope he doesn't have steel toed boots on.

Tongue

07-23-2007 07:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

DiD someone say BooTS Cool

............. oh, nevermind Red Face

07-23-2007 07:39 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan CDs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH