Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where to sell CDs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where to sell CDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
timdgibson timdgibson is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-17-2007

Where to sell CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(1st, sorry for the cross posting).

I have about 35 CDs that I would like to sell. I have some throwaways (PFR, The Wayside), but then I have quite a few that are OOP (DAS, DA, Terry Scott Taylor, Mortal, etc).

What's the best way to sell these? We just entered into a payment plan with the IRS to pay off our taxes and I'd love to reduce that debt.

TIA!!!

tim
04-17-2007 18:35 timdgibson is offline Search for Posts by timdgibson Add timdgibson to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

RE: Where to sell CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.ebay.com

bobd

04-17-2007 18:44 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by timdgibson
RE: Where to sell CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
www.ebay.com

Yeah I know. Wink

But all of the CDs have a limited niche and I was wondering if there's a good place online where I'd get a good return. I just have a feeling on eBay I won't get that much.

tim
04-17-2007 18:56 timdgibson is offline Search for Posts by timdgibson Add timdgibson to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You might be surprised.

04-18-2007 00:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know of any better place than ebay to sell TST-related stuff. The rarer stuff seems to do pretty well most of the time.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-18-2007 14:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I would list them on ebay, but, on the cd's that you would like to get more for just put a reserve price of what the least you'd like to get, and if it gets bids but doesn't meet your reserve then you don't have to sell. Good Luck! Always do research on completed items on ebay to get anidea of what certain cd's go for.
Take Car and once again good luck!
Commander Cote
04-18-2007 15:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by timdgibson

I'll start researching past winning bids and then start listing them.

I'll let you guys know when I do.

thanks,

tim
04-18-2007 17:08 timdgibson is offline Search for Posts by timdgibson Add timdgibson to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where to sell CDs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH