Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Podcast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos Podcast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-13-2003

Daniel Amos Podcast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anybody know if the podcast that shows up when you search for daniel amos on i-tunes is the real DA? It's called "Random Acts", but when I subscribe to it, I can't get it to do anything....so I'm not sure what it is. Anyone know???

02-25-2007 15:47 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had checked it out a couple of months ago and its not related to anything from the band.

02-25-2007 16:25 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Podcast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH