Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Links To Worldwide Film Clips » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Links To Worldwide Film Clips
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: What's The Latest? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't you see on the website? site coming summer 2005.....

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 09-29-2005 12:05.

09-29-2005 11:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Attention update 10-25-05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have too many email accounts, I just found this today! Red Face

==================

Adam Again.com Update
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:53:01 -0700

SITE UPDATE October 2005

GREETINGS:

Well, summer has come and gone and still, AdamAgain.com has not launched. We've experienced some setbacks along the way. But as a fan of Adam Again, you were always used to waiting at least two years between projects, so we know you are patient! Thank you for submitting your e-mail address and for your interest in this on-line tribute to Adam Again.

Perhaps we can take this opportunity to tell you just who is putting this site together:

Heading up the project is Todd A. Zeller. Todd directed the Gene Eugene tribute video shown at the Cornerstone concert in 2000. He is currently working on an extended DVD version of this video and it will be available on adamagain.com at some point in the future. Todd collected a ton of video and audio during the making of the tribute that will not fit on the DVD. Look for "cutting room floor" video to be displayed on the site as well. Visit him at edenzfilms.com.

The connection to the band is Greg Lawless, guitarist for and musical collaborator with Gene from before Adam Again was even a band. Todd and Greg are both Oregonians and have had this project in mind for some time. Greg has donated many of the photos you will see on the site. Our hope is that he will answer questions you may have about the band, its history and Gene.

Finally, designing and building the website is Matt Steele. A freelance web developer, Matt's simply been fan of the band from their first record. He was lucky enough to see them play one time - their "first-ever San Francisco appearance". In fact, the only time the three people responsible for this site were in one room at the same time was for Adam Again's show at Slim’s in San Francisco on August 29, 1993. Visit him at www.steelewebdev.com.

Yes, the site's been delayed, but we want to launch with a site worthy of paying tribute to a great band and a musical pioneer and friend in Gene Eugene.

Thanks,
Todd, Greg and Matt

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-15-2005 09:40 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would have ben more of a dolt concerning AA if not for the damB
thanks fans for pullin me in to the THe Funkiest C band I've ever heard..

lookin forward to seeing the site- and learning more about another band that wont go away.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-15-2005 09:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
worldwide worldwide is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Links To Worldwide Film Clips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Friends,

Here are a few clips to wet your penny whistles. None of these clips are final, just in the works.

Look for a "real' update soon. I will be tossing up some Worldwide clips here and there as we go in the edit session, tossing up....er....uncomfortable.

Terry @ The Fabulous Green Room

http://www.edenzfilms.com/TerrySingsGene_Medium.mov

(This clip cuts off 3/4 way thru, sorry will fix later)

Adam Again 2000 Tribute to Gene Eugene Cornerstone

http://edenzfilms.com/AdamAgainRelapse.mov

Both are Quicktime and may take a while to load

Thanks for listening

Todd

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-18-2005 23:19 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool! I'm either on drugs or getting old, but I don't remember Mike's performance at that show. Then again, I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
11-19-2005 10:12 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

I had no idea that Riki Michelle was such a horrible singer...can't wait for this to come out, though.
11-19-2005 23:22 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue I think there is a thread about that very thing around here somewhere.
11-20-2005 09:09 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

This is true, although she is a very nice lady. I must say that I was shocked at how horrible she sounded on that clip. When MF and I went to the Choir CD release party, she was there and was a very joyful lady. She was pregnant at the time and believe she should have had her baby by now. Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-20-2005 16:28 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
worldwide worldwide is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by worldwide
Vocal Mix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Easy now kids.

1) The audio on that clip is unmixed, straight from the sound board. So Michele's vocals are fairly prominent, where the final video audio will be taken from Dan's cd version, which is mixed a little more evenly.

2) Be a little more forgiving of the scenario on stage, Michele was ALWAYS only BGV's for Gene, live and on CD. Singing on the fly with so many different vocalists, other than Gene was not an easy task to begin with. Michele sings with heart and soul at the Gene Tribute Show. Cut her some slack. Besides as mentioned in the post, she is an amazing individual, and an outstanding contributor to the legend that is Adam Again.

3) The video clip on line is very compressed and raw. Ok, thats all I have to say about that.

Thanks for supporting independent and budgetless filmmaking.

Todd

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
11-20-2005 17:36 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Oh I totaly agree with what you are saying...

Heck I've heard Mr. Roe sound like crap on several occasions when I've played back the video. There are all sorts of reasons for a singer to sound bad on a video.

If I could find the old thread about Riki I would link to it... but I can't seam to figure out where it's at.
11-20-2005 20:03 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

When Jersey/Loveland carl dropped of the board..so did the comments bout Riki
(he heeeeee)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-20-2005 22:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Vocal Mix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by worldwide
Easy now kids.

1) The audio on that clip is unmixed, straight from the sound board. So Michele's vocals are fairly prominent, where the final video audio will be taken from Dan's cd version, which is mixed a little more evenly.

2) Be a little more forgiving of the scenario on stage, Michele was ALWAYS only BGV's for Gene, live and on CD. Singing on the fly with so many different vocalists, other than Gene was not an easy task to begin with. Michele sings with heart and soul at the Gene Tribute Show. Cut her some slack. Besides as mentioned in the post, she is an amazing individual, and an outstanding contributor to the legend that is Adam Again.

3) The video clip on line is very compressed and raw. Ok, thats all I have to say about that.

Todd

Thanks so much for the clips! Pleased

Good perspective on the mix and Riki. I don't have any of her solo work, but I do like her BGV work with AA, as long as it's mixed properly.

Keep the clips coming! Don't mind the criticisms. Remember, big fans notice the most stuff! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

11-24-2005 00:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Vocal Mix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by worldwide
Easy now kids.

Todd

Thanks so much for the clips! Pleased

Good perspective on the mix and Riki. I don't have any of her solo work, but I do like her BGV work with AA, as long as it's mixed properly.

Keep the clips coming! Don't mind the criticisms. Remember, big fans notice the most stuff! Smile )

Amen.
11-24-2005 19:46 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm looking forward to this one. I sent my e-mail and credit card info ages ago, and never really heard anything. Never charged my card, so I guess they're ok with funding???????
12-20-2005 01:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

When the Dogs went to Nashville the time Me and Mike interviewd them Riki Michelle opened up for them and she sounded pretty good. That's like the first time I heard her and that was back in 2002. She had a great bassman as well.

07-24-2006 09:49 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

bump.

no new news that i know of Crying Crying Crying

Got a few miles left ...

10-10-2006 12:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Just saw the other day that there are new video clips around...they are on the Adam Again myspace site...maybe this means something has happened with it?
12-11-2006 09:56 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

From: TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of edenzfilms
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 11:16 AM
To: TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TheLostDogs] Re: Eden-Z Films Adam Again DVD?

Hey There,
Looks like a good word is in order, will make it short and sweet for
now. If anyone is interested in a refund for pre-orders I am more than
happy to oblige. The Worldwide Project is held up for
now....because...last august I came down with Sepsis, a type of blood
poisoning at age 38, then proceeded to have a stress (from the sepsis)
induced heart attack. I was in ICU for nearly 2 weeks and had an at
home nurse for many weeks after my release, I am incredibly blessed and
fortunate to be alive. Many people do not make it out of the state that
I was in. Being self-employed I have no health insurance, my bills to
date are over $115,000. It took me many months to recover, but I went
back to work anyways because I have a family of 5 with one on the way.
I am not complaining, just telling you what has been up. We have posted
several of the Worldwide Video Clips at the Adam Again Myspace page and
will continue to do so. We (Eden Z) do not plan to dry up and blow
away. For now we have to take the paying work to keep the doors open,
Worldwide has and will continue to be a personal labor of love. We do
indeed intend to release the projects, I will no longer make any
promises as to when. My apologies for taking orders before the project
was ready. There it is and thats all I have for now. As for the AA
website, the fellow who is working on it with us is still waiting for
some content from Eden Z, before it launches.

Thanks for listening.

Todd Zeller
Eden Z Film & Video

12-11-2006 17:18 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Wow. Prayers for him and his family. It seems they have had more than their fair share of problems. Crying

Got a few miles left ...

12-11-2006 19:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Bummer. Frown
12-11-2006 22:01 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Links To Worldwide Film Clips

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH