Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Fan Tribute 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003
Posts: 14,131
Location: NC, Alive and Kicking, BOBD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Don't you dare leave here without putting a smile on pup's face, pugged one!


is he the pugged one, or the plugged one? Confused

__________________

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 15:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He is clearly the plugged one. Just what do you mean by "pugged one?"

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 15:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread has gotten too weird even for berger. he will spend weeks in therapy from this. Crying

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 15:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003
Posts: 14,131
Location: NC, Alive and Kicking, BOBD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
He is clearly the plugged one. Just what do you mean by "pugged one?"


I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Did he get his nose caught when he slammed the door on the brownies?

__________________

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 15:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003
Posts: 14,131
Location: NC, Alive and Kicking, BOBD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
this thread has gotten too weird even for berger. he will spend weeks in therapy from this. Crying


too shocking even for him? Confused

__________________

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 15:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i could you some Christmas money, berger.

i'll give you half price for phone se ssions.

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 15:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
He is clearly the plugged one. Just what do you mean by "pugged one?"


I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Did he get his nose caught when he slammed the door on the brownies?


You are not going to fool me. i didn't write that.

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 15:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

poor berger. now who's going to write the new eddies album? huh? who, i ask you?

and it's all your fault's. i hope you're happy.

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 15:30 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's have pup write it. He is a fine wordsmith and it may stop all that DAMB pollmaking.

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 15:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003
Posts: 14,131
Location: NC, Alive and Kicking, BOBD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
poor berger. now who's going to write the new eddies album? huh? who, i ask you?

and it's all your fault's. i hope you're happy.


they could always bring in chandler to take up the slack.

__________________

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 15:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
poor berger. now who's going to write the new eddies album? huh? who, i ask you?

and it's all your fault's. i hope you're happy.


they could always bring in chandler to take up the slack.



Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 15:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have done shocked larryl, you MF. Watch yourself!

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 16:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.backs. even you won't be able to help berger after that shot. the absurdity, the absolute nonsensicalness, of that hack chandler being able to fill berger's shoes. it's unthinkable.

if you think his problems were bad after the girl scout incident, you have seen nothing.

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 16:05 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Posts: 7,777
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is unthinkable! i didn't mean to imply otherwise.

__________________
"Dorf can have his monk cakes, I live in a world built on inspirations divined from bonfires."
10-20-2006 16:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(now that the last track for the dogs thingy is done)

oops - me thinks he means me!

will send an e mail aobut the Choir trib- I never heard of it..cool!


me thinks the same. (the part about the choir tribute, not about you being last. Big Grin Big Grin )


as soon as i get an idea what songs are taken, i will get to work. Big Grin

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 19:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Posts: 11,824
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(now that the last track for the dogs thingy is done)

oops - me thinks he means me!

will send an e mail aobut the Choir trib- I never heard of it..cool!


me thinks the same. (the part about the choir tribute, not about you being last. Big Grin Big Grin )


as soon as i get an idea what songs are taken, i will get to work. Big Grin


Cool

__________________


Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-20-2006 19:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk


images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004
Posts: 690
Location: posting slump

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is the latest update on the songs… this is not the track list, just a list.
BD(sucks)

Ruff Mix – Lost Dogs, etc…

Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping
Built For Glory… - Theo
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Dunce Cap – Fluid Imbibers
Devil’s Elbow – Herringostar
Breathe Deep – Freak Alex Band
Pray Where You Are – Freak Alex Band
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
Jimmy – eddie p
I Can’t Say Goodbye – eddie p
Last Testament of Angus Shane - larryl
Moses In The Desert – jiminy
Miserable – Epistrophy
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
there will probably be some downloads too…




To Cover You – The Choir

She’s Alright - jwaltb
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Chase The Kangaroo – Farewell To Juliet
Amazing - wes berlin
??? – wes berlin
To Cover You - Bryan Stacks
Sentimental Song - Bryan Stacks
Gripped - Bryan Stacks
Merciful Eyes - Fluid Imbibers
Leprechaun - Jason Jones
About Love – Joy Tree

__________________
can I be my own buddy?
10-21-2006 00:00 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto


images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003
Posts: 3,554
Location: if you see me, tell me, so i will know where i am

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
Here is the latest update on the songs… this is not the track list, just a list.
BD(sucks)

Ruff Mix – Lost Dogs, etc…

Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping
Built For Glory… - Theo
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Dunce Cap – Fluid Imbibers
Devil’s Elbow – Herringostar
Breathe Deep – Freak Alex Band
Pray Where You Are – Freak Alex Band
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
Jimmy – eddie p
I Can’t Say Goodbye – eddie p
Last Testament of Angus Shane - larryl
Moses In The Desert – jiminy
Miserable – Epistrophy
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
there will probably be some downloads too…




To Cover You – The Choir

She’s Alright - jwaltb
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Chase The Kangaroo – Farewell To Juliet
Amazing - wes berlin
??? – wes berlin
To Cover You - Bryan Stacks
Sentimental Song - Bryan Stacks
Gripped - Bryan Stacks
Merciful Eyes - Fluid Imbibers
Leprechaun - Jason Jones
About Love – Joy Tree


i will have beautiful scandalous night, and/or wilderness to you by the middle of the week.

sorry bereal.....can't get to the real studio on such short notice, so no wide eyed wonder at this time.

jiminy.....if you were wanting to do one of those two, let me know, and you can have one. (or anyone else who wants to participate)

__________________
Ecclesiastes 1
1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-21-2006 00:15.

10-21-2006 00:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale


Registration Date: 11-16-2002
Posts: 9,494

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Will try
"When the morning comes"

fer sure

and maybe one other unclaimed..if I feel I can do it justice..

thx..smart title...really!

__________________
jiMinY


theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-21-2006 08:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque


images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Posts: 11,824
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
Here is the latest update on the songs… this is not the track list, just a list.
BD(sucks)

Ruff Mix – Lost Dogs, etc…

Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping
Built For Glory… - Theo
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Dunce Cap – Fluid Imbibers
Devil’s Elbow – Herringostar
Breathe Deep – Freak Alex Band
Pray Where You Are – Freak Alex Band
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
Jimmy – eddie p
I Can’t Say Goodbye – eddie p
Last Testament of Angus Shane - larryl
Moses In The Desert – jiminy
Miserable – Epistrophy
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
there will probably be some downloads too…




To Cover You – The Choir

She’s Alright - jwaltb
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Chase The Kangaroo – Farewell To Juliet
Amazing - wes berlin
??? – wes berlin
To Cover You - Bryan Stacks
Sentimental Song - Bryan Stacks
Gripped - Bryan Stacks
Merciful Eyes - Fluid Imbibers
Leprechaun - Jason Jones
About Love – Joy Tree


i will have beautiful scandalous night, and/or wilderness to you by the middle of the week.

sorry bereal.....can't get to the real studio on such short notice, so no wide eyed wonder at this time.

jiminy.....if you were wanting to do one of those two, let me know, and you can have one. (or anyone else who wants to participate)


it's okay, larry, i'll take what i can get! Pleased Cool

__________________


Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-22-2006 21:11 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH