Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Fan Tribute 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

larry -

I have started-
I have compiled-
I AM COMPLETE!!

Jist this morning i sent BD a note saying I need one more turn up the volume listen on a few different players..(that always seems to help)

you'd think 2:28 worth could be done in say..10 minutes. NOT!

short-but hopefully sweet.

will launch today or tomorrow latest.

Whew- ...one less thing.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-19-2006 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

larry-

am listening to your cover of LT of AS.

WOW!
nice JOB!

nice rendition........really!

10-19-2006 12:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
larry-

WOW!
nice JOB!

thank you very kindly, sir. Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-19-2006 13:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
larry-

WOW!
nice JOB!

thank you very kindly, sir. Big Grin

i hear gene inflections in larry's voice ~ of course, i've already told him that, but i find it interesting, nonetheless.......... Pleased Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-19-2006 20:27 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

you flatter me, ma'am.

that kind of flattery will get me to record a choir song after all. i do have a cool version of "speckled bird" i have done before.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-19-2006 21:41 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Larry, sorry I did not listen sooner. It is a very good tune Cool

10-19-2006 21:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dang- i dont do anything cool....

we could do a Choir tribute though..I have always liked

When the Morning comes.

10-19-2006 21:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

When the Morning comes.

BD will shoot us all if we ask him to do another one so soon. or maybe ever..... Big Grin

maybe a download only tribute? would the bands allow that?

10-19-2006 21:47 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

When the Morning comes.

BD will shoot us all if we ask him to do another one so soon. or maybe ever..... Big Grin

maybe a download only tribute? would the bands allow that?

you could ask dan? he has connections......... Wink

i'd pay the choir to download those songs ~ at least the ones you and jiminy would do........... Tongue

Smile
10-19-2006 21:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
you flatter me, ma'am.

that kind of flattery will get me to record a choir song after all. i do have a cool version of "speckled bird" i have done before.

do it!!!!!! although i'd still like you to do wide-eyed wonder............ Wink

Smile
10-19-2006 21:54 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i need to work on some of the promised originals, before i mess with all of that. Big Grin

10-19-2006 22:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

that's fine............just so i get wide-eyed wonder eventually. Wink Tongue

Smile
10-19-2006 22:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I would be very cool with a download Tribute...

its such a new world for me....Dear Mike Indest (earth to Mike???)
has been buggin me for a long time to set up something..his advice has been very solid and helpful toward me..., equipment upgades etc..really feel like I am improving my overall sound.

I am so behind on setting up a music myspace..

I can say lets do another..cuz I finished my last one ....uhm- today?

10-20-2006 08:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i just got some new software, and have all day tomorrow without kids, so i may try to get some new tracks laid down.

10-20-2006 09:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
i just got some new software, and have all day tomorrow without kids, so i may try to get some new tracks laid down.

LOL!

the vocals on my LD trib were done with either:

- the TV on Mute and me going to wife and daughters.....shhhhhh..for one minute....

- me telling 6 year old to not say ANYTHING for 60 seconds while I add an "oooo"..with her on my lap (why do they get all snuggley when you got headphones on, chords and plugs around the PC..

my studio is my livingroom...thankfully I can input guitar while the rooms full of chatter...and do editing ....

needless to say- its a challange.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 10-20-2006 10:48.

10-20-2006 10:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

yea....we're living the rock star life, no doubt. Big Grin

10-20-2006 10:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Gkkxk...GGxkxxkck! WHERE AM I??!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-20-2006 12:08.

10-20-2006 12:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Gkkxk...GGxkxxkck! WHERE AM I??!!!

we've been wondering the same thing.

10-20-2006 12:09 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

And whattaya mean "Lost Dogs Fan Tribute"? How exactly do you fan a tribute? ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL COMPLETELY NUTS??!!! GXXCKK!!!

10-20-2006 12:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
And whattaya mean "Lost Dogs Fan Tribute"? How exactly do you fan a tribute? ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL COMPLETELY NUTS??!!! GXXCKK!!!

yes....yes we are. if you don't believe me, listen to dorf's tracks. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-20-2006 12:14.

10-20-2006 12:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH