Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs in Portland, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs in Portland, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

The Lost Dogs in Portland, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE LOST DOGS
w/ The Blackstones
Full band, plugged in
Wednesday, September 27th
Wonder Ballroom, 128 NE Russell, Portland, OR
7:30 pm, doors 7 pm
$17 adv, $20 day of show

A portion of the proceeds will go to the Portland Rescue Mission.

Tickets available at Ticketmaster and the Wonder Ballroom box office. I have some tickets in my possession, so you can order tickets from me while supplies last (if you want to avoid the service charges). Please contact me for more information.

Thanks!

Linda A. Miller
LAM PRODUCTIONS

541-729-7771
08-12-2006 11:55 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dang - banga sanga wanga fraga ..
-
thats me murmuring under me breath.

I need a road trip..but I'm afraid Portland wont be my destination..this time.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-16-2006 10:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
clonliness clonliness is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2006
Location: He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm that's about... 3 miles from here.

"Has anyone ever noticed that my name is mis-spelled"?
-cloneliness
08-17-2006 01:01 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

hmm, then i suggest you go, your clonliness!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-18-2006 11:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Roll Eyes don't be so DAMB bossy! Roll Eyes

08-18-2006 12:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
dang - banga sanga wanga fraga ..
-
thats me murmuring under me breath.

I need a road trip..but I'm afraid Portland wont be my destination..this time.

I don't need a road trip. I need a vacation from my road trip............ Frown

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-23-2006 21:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
bump! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember....Wednesday, September 27th!!
09-12-2006 13:26 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Tomorrow night! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't miss the most professional show in Portland TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Wonder Ballroom
7:30 pm
09-26-2006 11:32 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Okay! So did any of these NW gigs happen or not?!?!? Lets have some reporting and follow up here!!!!

09-29-2006 08:55 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i did a short review on big dork's board... about the 2 seattle area shows..
but this thread is about portland, theo.... Wink

Cool
09-29-2006 12:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mind Peach

well, buddy...so long as you delivered my message of hugs to the guys, I'm good. Pleased Wink

09-29-2006 14:39 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Joey does not hug guys. Or is it just fat guys, Joey?

09-29-2006 15:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Joey does not hug guys. Or is it just fat guys, Joey?

Well then double-backs, you hit 'em up for me in SoCali! K?

Tongue Wink

09-29-2006 16:12 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

which thread is it under joey, I'd ask you to post a link but I know that is too much to ask Red Face

09-29-2006 18:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

it's in the

whatever forum in the thread...

"where can i find a review" Cool
09-29-2006 18:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where can i find a review.. under the "whatever" section....
you were missed there, theo! and bax, have fun in pasadena...
ron? sorry, i don't think they are coming to canada..... Frown

Cool
09-29-2006 18:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey
and bax, have fun in pasadena...

we will Tongue
09-29-2006 18:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by joey
and bax, have fun in pasadena...

we will Tongue

good luck with that..... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Cool
09-29-2006 18:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

did you just call me a "that"

or were you referring to backs?
09-29-2006 18:31 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes!

Cool
09-29-2006 18:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs in Portland, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH