Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone '06 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone '06
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cornerstone '06 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cornerstonefestival.com/coverage2...d=2&page=photos
row 2 #3,4, 5 (though I'm not sure about the second two, they are labeled as theDogs okay, now that I look again, I think they are 77's)
row 3 #7
row 4, #1, 2, 3

then if you go down about half way through this next link there is stuff about Wednesday night (and some thursday stuff about the VB if you are interested)
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/blog/

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 07-07-2006 16:40.

07-07-2006 15:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused 1st link seems broken. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 07-07-2006 16:26.

07-07-2006 16:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks, should be okay now!

07-07-2006 16:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Pleased Cool

Smile
07-07-2006 17:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

dogs vid here......

from the dogs board.....

also some tvb and over the rhine

quote:
Originally posted by LifeLoveMusic
I don't know if anyone saw this Monsterpod.org.
You can download a video performance or watch it online. The rest of the site looked pretty cool too.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-09-2006 21:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
dogs vid here......

from the dogs board.....

quote:
You can download a video performance or watch it online. The rest of the site looked pretty cool too.

Well, I suppose that's the next best thing to actually being there! Thanks for posting that here larry. Cool

The guys seemed to be playing that song quite fast (especially Steve), but maybe that was just for cornerstone.

Of course, I have the same complaint as I always do ~ I wanna see more of Derri and instead it's mostly of Terry and Mike. That's why I like to see em live. Then I can watch Derri as much as I want to and still enjoy Terry, Mike and Steve. Tongue

Smile
07-09-2006 21:58 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

hindalong in the hat cracks me up.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-09-2006 22:00 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yeah, especially at one point when it almost falls over his face and he quickly pushes it back before banging the cymbal (I think that's what he banged on after moving that hat ~ my memory could be off). Big Grin

Smile
07-09-2006 22:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:
dogs vid here......

from the dogs board.....

quote:

my quicktime wont play anymore vids since I went to that site Mad

now I have to figure out what happened. Frown

07-10-2006 09:07 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
quote:
dogs vid here......

from the dogs board.....

quote:

my quicktime wont play anymore vids since I went to that site Mad

now I have to figure out what happened. Frown

I haven't tried to use quicktime since then, but I just watched it online rather than downloading it (couldn't figure out how and figured watching it online was good enough). I hope you figure it out. That really .sucks. Frown

Smile
07-10-2006 09:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

I was just trying to watch it from that site... Roll Eyes

bigdork.2 has attached this image (reduced version):
quicktime.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bigdork.2: 07-10-2006 09:11.

07-10-2006 09:10 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

That really .sucks. Frown Mad

Smile
07-10-2006 09:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
I was just trying to watch it from that site... Roll Eyes

You may have to reinstall the quicktime plugin, I had issues with mine a week or two ago and when I went to the site I found out it has some new download to install the player that is coupled with itunes. Once I installed that player mine worked again.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

07-10-2006 13:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
LifeLoveMusic
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-10-2006

Error on site Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am just wondering what operating system and brower you were using? Also which stream where you trying to watch.
07-10-2006 13:32 LifeLoveMusic is offline Search for Posts by LifeLoveMusic Add LifeLoveMusic to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Personally I assumed apple was pulling something to make everyone that had an older version of quicktime player have to download their new installation with itunes.

07-10-2006 13:48 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm sure it's something like that... I just haven't taken the time to figure it out yet.

07-10-2006 15:46 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone '06

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH