Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Go here now! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Go here now! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I wonder if he even knows what DA sounds like?

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-28-2006 20:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
oomarty7 oomarty7 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm so HAPPY for these Myspace profiles!!!! I've been looking for ones such as these. Thank you oh thank you
06-28-2006 20:28 oomarty7 is offline Send an Email to oomarty7 Homepage of oomarty7 Search for Posts by oomarty7 Add oomarty7 to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Yeah, I wonder if he even knows what DA sounds like?

I sent him a friend request Big Grin

06-28-2006 21:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin I almost did but figured he'd think I was some strange lady and get freaked out or something. I also thought about just sending him a message to ask if he even knew anything about the band he was named after. Tongue

Smile
06-28-2006 21:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We talked to someone just recently that named their son after DA... I wonder if this is the same person, or a different one.

Friend request sent from D.A. as well.. Happy

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-28-2006 21:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool

Smile
06-28-2006 21:31 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Big Grin I almost did but figured he'd think I was some strange lady and get freaked out or something. I also thought about just sending him a message to ask if he even knew anything about the band he was named after. Tongue

I sent him a request from the radiant dregs. Most people don't get so strange when it's from a band Big Grin They just accept or ignore the request. Personal requests have gotten me some funny responses like "who the hell are you?" Big Grin

06-28-2006 22:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:

I sent him a request from the radiant dregs. Most people don't get so strange when it's from a band Big Grin They just accept or ignore the request. Personal requests have gotten me some funny responses like "who the hell are you?" Big Grin

I've actually asked people that question! Shocked Tongue Big Grin

Recently I got a friend request from an old friend from high school, so I added him. I haven't seen him on there since then. Maybe I scared him away. Tongue

Smile
06-29-2006 00:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-29-2006 10:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
quote:

with a name like "elisha dorfsmith" what do you expect? Tongue Big Grin

JK!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-29-2006 11:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Well, it is the ultimate fan tribute:
"We named our offspring after you!"
Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

06-29-2006 11:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
quote:

JK!

06-29-2006 11:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
quote:

JK!

Tongue

Smile
06-29-2006 15:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

When I deal with someone who has a name like "elisha dorfsmith" I never expect much. Red Face

Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-29-2006 17:08 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

are you sure she's the only one coping? i think they cope with each other. Tongue

Smile
06-29-2006 17:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Far be if from me, my . . . um . . . I'm not sure of your title on this board, but I am sure it is lofty as it should be . . . far be it from me that I should dwell on coping with dorf. I find the thought of coping with that man absoilutely revolting! Red Face

Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 06-29-2006 18:23.

06-29-2006 18:23 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Tongue

Smile
06-29-2006 19:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Tongue

06-29-2006 20:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Far be if from me, my . . . um . . . I'm not sure of your title on this board, but I am sure it is lofty as it should be . . . far be it from me that I should dwell on coping with dorf. I find the thought of coping with that man absoilutely revolting! Red Face

Tongue

I thought I saw you coping with dorf!

Uh ... were you thinking of "copulating" instead? Shocked Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

06-30-2006 12:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked

06-30-2006 15:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Go here now!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH