Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Go here now! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Go here now! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Go here now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.myspace.com/theswirlingeddies

http://www.myspace.com/danielamosmusic

06-27-2006 15:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are they official?

gone, gone with God, but gone
06-27-2006 19:35 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blocked

06-27-2006 19:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Are they official?

Rob!!! I just noticed your avator Pleased

06-27-2006 21:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

I like it! Big Grin

06-27-2006 21:21 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thank you!!! I really didn't expect much positive reaction (because I like it so much) Big Grin Usually if I like it everybody else hates it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cindy is going to complete it and get it up in the webstore tomorrow or Thursday. We've been so busy lately.

06-27-2006 21:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We talked to Terry and he said to set em up, we are then going to send him the login to facilitate it the way he wants. I think originally he wanted it all rolled into the one, but i think with the Mike Roe one, Dogs, 77s, Choir, there needs to be DA and Eddies as well as Taylor. They are sort of all different animals.

06-27-2006 21:46 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Certainly!!! Pleased

06-28-2006 00:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We talked to Terry and he said to set em up, we are then going to send him the login to facilitate it the way he wants. I think originally he wanted it all rolled into the one, but i think with the Mike Roe one, Dogs, 77s, Choir, there needs to be DA and Eddies as well as Taylor. They are sort of all different animals.

I like all kinds of animals. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-28-2006 15:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Burdon beasts included?

06-28-2006 15:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR BEAST OF BURDEN!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-28-2006 15:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Never say, "Never!" my queen.

06-28-2006 16:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Burdon beasts included?

no way.........but these animals jason mentioned are great! Tongue

Smile
06-28-2006 16:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Go here now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
http://www.myspace.com/theswirlingeddies

http://www.myspace.com/danielamosmusic

added to my friends! Pleased

Smile
06-28-2006 16:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Never say, "Never!" my queen.

I can say never if I feel like sayin' never, so never you mind!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-28-2006 16:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fine! But i will burn your biscuits when you finally show up here.

06-28-2006 17:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Burdon beasts included?

I thought .El was Baxter's burden. Or was she his beast? Confused I can never remember these things.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-28-2006 18:45 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: Go here now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So does anybody here on the DAMB know this guy? He doesn't seem to be an overt fan of the band for who he is named.

www.myspace.com/danielamos
About me:
My name is Daniel Amos I was named after an 80's christian rock band, its crazy i know.

06-28-2006 19:34 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

WOW! Shocked

06-28-2006 19:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

that's wild.

06-28-2006 20:00 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Go here now!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH