Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TIM!
05-26-2006 12:52 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Question Memorial Day weekend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does everyone have BiG plans for the weekend?

05-26-2006 12:55 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aloha Tim! I thought of you last weekend, Dog was married on this island. It was a big deal here. He is seen quite often running around our island.

05-26-2006 12:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

howdy, Lost Canine!
05-26-2006 13:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I don't know if you all heard the news on the mainland, but Dog's daughter was killed the day before his wedding. It was huge news over here.

05-26-2006 13:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jiminy, i should do a song off of Dan Michaels solo record.

yes you should!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-26-2006 13:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

RE: Memorial Day weekend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
does everyone have BiG plans for the weekend?

I have plans to teach my wife and kids how to play Texas Hold-em.
does that really sound like a family table game to you?? (my wifeys suggestion!)

and perhaps get the sailboat (punt) out down at the lake..its supposed to be a real summer weekend our way..near 80!
I also hope to play Peter the fisherman this weekend too...

05-26-2006 13:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

that's terrible about Dog's daughter. i'll say a prayer for him.

on a lighter note, jiminy, my family plays poker all the time. my kids love it.
05-26-2006 13:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I do not know who K9 is refering too- but being sincere- a prayer up.

lighterside 2-

we watch it on cable TV- and I bought a little chip and velvet pad set (on clearance) for my dear one for Mothers day ( I know- the times they are a changin!)
so we thought we'd give it a fun try.

I only really know the terms so far ( but do understand poker winning hands..which they dont)

I can hear it now.....

I got a pair of 2s , and you only have 3 Ones..they're called Aces..so mine totals 4, and yours only totals 3..
I WIN!

( he heeeeee.....)

05-26-2006 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

we have a paper route to do tonight, that takes a couple of hours, then tomorrow its off to my little old hometown in outback Ontario, as Sunday, I'm subjecting the old folks at home from my old church I grew up in with the Sunday services, or as some of them would say "holding forth"... preaching. Good to go home as it doesn't happen too often now that we're three hours away with two tiny ones.

Tim, you touring with the Dogs? They've got your bass playing to make the cd sell, are you going to try to salvage the tour for them by making them sound somewhat musical?

05-26-2006 14:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Hey JC, Dog the Bounty Hunter. Tim is a fan of his show.

05-26-2006 14:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Saw that in the headlines, about Dog's daughter....................so sad.

Sounds like she was a very wayward child - must have been really heartbreaking, before AND after.

They decided to get married, and dedicated some time to her during the ceremony.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006...ds_x.htm?csp=34

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-26-2006 14:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

Hey JC, Dog the Bounty Hunter. Tim is a fan of his show.

Oh - I did not know that- I've watched that show- and knew he was based out of HI
and his wifes a ..
well - no shes not. a hotty , but neither is he.
Thats tuff news. didt his daughter help with some of his raids? - I've only watched it a few times.

now I see he has 10 kids..so wow- hes like You Tim..right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 05-26-2006 14:49.

05-26-2006 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

He has like 14 children, or something like that. It was one that lived in Alaska. He has taken Lisa on raids.

Yes, Mrs. Dog is something else! I have parishoners that run into Dog a lot and say he is really nice. Leyland they say isn't so nice.

05-26-2006 14:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Tim? timmy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did Tim leave us again?

"they come and go so quickly here"

05-26-2006 14:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Daniel Amos

i gotta run friends. have a great weekend!
05-26-2006 14:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i gotta run friends. have a great weekend!

You too Mr. Chandler!

05-26-2006 14:57 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

ENJOY ..................

and REMEMBER Smile

Memorial Day.

05-26-2006 15:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thanks for the memories..

so nice of Mr C to stop in ...makes me Friday!

y'all do too-

love ya- njoy the summa kick off!
(and have a hot dog on yer pall JiminY - Yoke?)

IB outa here!

05-26-2006 15:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
I've never stood on a pitchers mound but often during long work meetings I get the urge to stand on the table and sing "Radar Love". I keep forgetting the words to the second verse and get laughed out, only to be replaced with Nathan from Marketing who wows the crowd with various Kiss tunes... always the warmup act, never the headliner.

Same thing, but completely different.

05-30-2006 21:55 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH