Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Concert Planning Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
if 200 of us put in 100 bucks each........ hmmm...

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

I could easily be persuaded to join in depending on the location.

just think of the DVD that will come from this!!!!

that alone would be worth the $100 Smile )

although my lil' El could bring a whole new meaning to "i love you #19....." Shocked

#20 you're next!!! Evil
12-06-2005 13:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with enough warning..er I mean notice

I would do all to fly to Cali to see the boys- once in a lifetime..right???

It was a three day trip (all in all) to see the Dogs at C-Stone (well worth it!)- and not much sleep to boot.

anywhere farther..and its hit the skies!
Plus Woggy needs to share her Birthday spoils..with her lil guide!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-06-2005 13:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

not some tent with other music playing in the backround

Big Grin Big Grin amen Big Grin Big Grin

12-06-2005 14:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
if 200 of us put in 100 bucks each........ hmmm...

i'm in. Pleased

who else?

I could easily be persuaded to join in depending on the location.

just think of the DVD that will come from this!!!!

that alone would be worth the $100 Smile )

although my lil' my lil' El could bring a whole new meaning to "i love you #19....." Shocked

#20 you're next!!! Evil

maybe this isn't such a good idea....... Frown

Cool
12-06-2005 14:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

I am good for 100 bucks, clams, dollars...

if we can get the details worked out.

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-06-2005 14:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
so cali would be just fine with me...... Cool

i'd be dreaming to think we would do this in spokane.....and i'd rather it be in so cal than seattle area.........

it would be all local for the boys then, except for tim.....but he's just like me and bax....the San Gabriel Valley is his first home.... Big Grin

it's the only option I say!!!

maybe BD and wes (and joey and bax) should get together on this and make a webpage for people to sign up at...

make this thing a real "maybe this could happen" instead of a "no way is this gonna ever happen"

of course someone with good connections to DA would have to work the deal from the inside..... Smile )

what do you think wes?

i hate to bring it up but we need to find out if the band "wants" to and would commit to do this. i mean it's all good that we "want" this but they really need to be onboard for this. Big Grin

that said.....

i think a web page might be a fine idea. get a list and some money and see what they say when we wave the cash in their faces. Tongue

so cal seems to make the most sense (for the band....logisticaly speaking). we'd need to see when tim might be able to make it.

there are many obstacles to overcome to make this work....but it would be incredible.

12-06-2005 15:40 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

yes, yes it would Smile )
12-06-2005 20:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

How much is moral support worth to you?

12-06-2005 21:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well pup- that and 100 bucks will get you a dream come true if all is as we hope......

12-06-2005 22:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

As the old saying goes, "If it took a dime to go 'round the world, I couldn't get out of sight."

I'll be praying that the rest of you get your dream come true and maybe someday I'll enjoy the BDDVD.

12-06-2005 22:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ed was wanting to set up a CA show for a while.. that's why we have a survey on the site somewhere asking CA area folks to email if they were interested and would likely attend. We ended up with a couple of hundred names of folks that were interested, but things just never came together unfortunately.

I'd really like to see a DA show set up in a nice auditorium or club with good lighting, etc... and fly out there and film the thing digitally for a Stunt DVD. We've tried to do good multi-camera digital films of some of the Cstone shows and they usually don't turn out too good. I'd love to have a nice venue that was set up for it and have like a half a dozen cameras roaming around.. nice multitrack recording off the board.. maybe mix it in surround sound for the DVD... We'd be willing to put a lot into making a perfect DA DVD if a show could ever be arranged.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-06-2005 23:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well the main thing would be to capture me doing my Surf dance in the front row......

Your old men - shall dream dreams
and your young men- they shall see visions....

12-07-2005 08:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

I would suggest The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano as a venue to look into if this comes about. The Galaxy Theatre, which is near Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, is also an option.

By the way, count me in for $100.

12-07-2005 12:12 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

either would be heavenly

i haven't been to the CH since i saw Sam and T Bone there years ago.

12-07-2005 13:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

braggert!

12-07-2005 13:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was just enjoying a nice little memory, Mountain Dewant!

12-07-2005 13:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

well how much has been raised/promised so far?

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-07-2005 13:45 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freak

~f

are we having a telethon? Shocked

where is little dumbo? Tongue

Cool
12-07-2005 13:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by freak

~f

are we having a telethon? Shocked

where is little dumbo? Tongue

little dumbo is counting his fingers and toes... it will probably be a while to we get an official tote board reading...

but I don't think we have negative fruit...

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-07-2005 14:10 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Not seeing them live in over 3 years is MUCH negative fruit!

12-07-2005 14:13 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH