Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old Christian Rock Mags? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old Christian Rock Mags?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Old Christian Rock Mags? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am probably testing everyone's goodwill by posting these sorts of things here, but it's too late to stop now...

I'm trying to get a hold of copies of hold issues of Harvest Rock Syndicate, Notebored, or True Tunes for a piece I'm working on -- if anyone has any old copies, please e-mail me at jedwardkeyes@gmail.com so we can see what can be worked out. Thanks!!
11-17-2005 09:19 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone here may have info etc on Progressive Pacer..

all I've got it a few old "Word of Truth" newspapers out of the Minneapolis Area (early 80s)
they featured some C bands - Second Chapter of Acts etc.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-17-2005 09:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No problem posting stuff - maybe better in off-topic, though? Smile

Unfortunately I don't have any of those mags or I would be glad to help. Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-17-2005 10:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I have most issues of CCM 78 - 95 or so, quite a few Harmony magazines, some NoteBoard, some Harvest Rock. All of which have been picked clean of any DA related info for the Interviews and Articles and Timeline here.

Which bands specifically are you trying to find articles about?

11-17-2005 12:06 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jedwardkeyes

In addition to the DA stuff (which i'll get from this site), interviews/articles on The Choir, LSU/Mike Knott, The 77s (their site is pretty complete, too), and Undercover.

I'll try to keep future posts like this to off topic! Big Grin
11-17-2005 12:41 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dude -yer talkin bout DA
so it IS on topic!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-17-2005 13:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I will try and go through my mags for those other artists, I am sure I have some articles. Although I tended to try and gather up as early of magazines as I could find.

11-17-2005 23:47 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
dude -yer talkin bout DA
so it IS on topic!

Yep. U didn't say it might be bout DA! Red Face Big Grin Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-18-2005 10:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes
In addition to the DA stuff (which i'll get from this site), interviews/articles on The Choir, LSU/Mike Knott, The 77s (their site is pretty complete, too), and Undercover.

[suckup]DA & 77s have the best Webmasters in the business![/suckup]

11-18-2005 21:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old Christian Rock Mags?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH