Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just ordered mine without my wife's permission. Ya'll pray for my marital situation... I seem to have a problem spending $$$$ on GREAT STUFF! I recently got begrudging permission to buy the Charlie Peacock self-titled CD on EBay. (over $44 w/ s&h) gulp.....but I never knew it had ever been released on CD....it's GREAT STUFF....so, Island Dreams is available now on the Lost Dogs site? I'll be in trouble with the Mrs. anyway .........hmmmnnn ..........

07-09-2005 10:07 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Order in haste, repair relationship at leisure.....

It doesn't work the other way around for me though. She comes home and tells me she just spent $50 on clothes (bargained for at the local market of course, so great value) AFTER the fact! If I told her I ordered $50 worth of CD's though, there would be "words".

They might be words like "okay, fine" "no problem darling" etc though. Dare I risk it?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-10-2005 08:35 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hi Andrew, I am predicting that you will post here soon! How's the job going? Can't wait for the DVD to arrive, can you?

07-11-2005 06:27 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Did we marry the same ???????????

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Order in haste, repair relationship at leisure.....

It doesn't work the other way around for me though. She comes home and tells me she just spent $50 on clothes (bargained for at the local market of course, so great value) AFTER the fact! If I told her I ordered $50 worth of CD's though, there would be "words".

They might be words like "okay, fine" "no problem darling" etc though. Dare I risk it?
07-11-2005 10:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

All the orders that came in through last night went out this morning,
so people should be seeing the DVD this week.

07-11-2005 15:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Pleased
07-11-2005 22:38 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Hi Andrew, I am predicting that you will post here soon! How's the job going? Can't wait for the DVD to arrive, can you?

You must have missed my post two back.

It's ordered and I'm waiting.

The job is good - no scratch that - great. I really like being there.

07-12-2005 01:14 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Pleased Cool i just ordered Mr. Buechner Cool Pleased
07-12-2005 12:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Andrew, I did see your post, but also saw that you were looking around the board at the same time as I was, so I thought you would take a look at this thread....after I posted I saw you weren't around anymore! But...I knew you would be back!

07-12-2005 15:05 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I just got a call from my crib saying that the DVD arrived today. hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehheheheheheheheheheh
ehehhehehehehhehehehhehehhehehhehehehhehehehehehehehhehehhehehehehhehehehhe
hehhehehehheheheheeeeehhhehhehehhhhhhehhehheheheh.....oh...........yeah

07-13-2005 12:06 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

DVD Reviews Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone have a review of the DVD yet?

07-13-2005 13:29 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We do, but we don't count. Cool

07-13-2005 13:41 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

well, I have the DVD in my hands... I went home for lunch, and there it was Smile )

so I brought it back to work with me Confused not sure why as I have no DVD player HeRe...

at least it is temporarily safe from my 4yr olds grubby little hands...

07-13-2005 14:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Administrator

Hahaha...yes just carry it around with you all the time.

07-13-2005 14:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

I keep leaning back from the computer to look out my window to check the mailbox...I think today might be my lucky day! Baby

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eis: 07-13-2005 15:07.

07-13-2005 15:06 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

All the ones ordered Friday, Saturday and Sunday went out
by Monday. So if it was in that group it should be close.

07-13-2005 15:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

mine will be at least a week as it spans the globe

07-14-2005 01:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

got it. watched it. loved it. Great job guys!

gone, gone with God, but gone
07-14-2005 02:48 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: DVD Reviews Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Anyone have a review of the DVD yet?

the making of MBD is great, basically its the guys at Ed's house practicing
then in the studio recording, tweaking etc... some spontaneous stuff Cool
some obviously planned funny comedy routines Big Grin Fun to watch.
(don't worry nothing Close to the S&F swirling eddies stuff) about 80 min.

I don't want to say to much & spoil anything for anybody...
I will wait a few days to comment on my favorite parts...
I will say that I never really liked ED Wink

then there is a bonus short set from the ledgends tour 2001 WoW Great footage!
I think it is like 7-8 songs about 25 min...
at one point, it is fun to see Randy Stonehill "geting into it" back stage Smile

My 7yr old daughter was watching the concert part with me,
when DA was playing "If you Want to" she said why are "they" playing that song Confused
"If you Want to" is my daughter's favorite Lost Dogs song Big Grin

07-14-2005 08:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
All the ones ordered Friday, Saturday and Sunday went out
by Monday. So if it was in that group it should be close.

Maybe today. Smile
07-14-2005 08:47 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH