Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slandering Berger's good name behind Berger's good back, again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Slandering Berger's good name behind Berger's good back, again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Slandering Berger's good name behind Berger's good back, again! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the "How Did YOU Discover Terry Taylor" thread:

quote:
Also, having monitored this board for a while, it appears some of our Swriling Amos friends have lost what's left of their minds.

No doubt, sir, you are gk! referring to me. Well let me assure you most assuredly, that I have NOT lost what's left of my mind. The one what I use to think with and stuff. The one what I use to speak my nuclear physics and such. GKK! gk! RARF!! mommy (There, I guess I told himnnngggkkk!!)

06-17-2005 09:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: Slandering Berger's good name behind Berger's good back, again! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
From the "How Did YOU Discover Terry Taylor" thread:

quote:
Also, having monitored this board for a while, it appears some of our Swriling Amos friends have lost what's left of their minds.

No doubt, sir, you are gk! referring to me.

Well, whoever smelt it, dealt it.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-17-2005 09:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gkk! What?

06-17-2005 09:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger

slow down..
be cool..
there,
take a deep breath..
NO - a CLEAN deep breath...
just air this time...

feeling better?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-17-2005 10:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What do you mean "just air"?! (I'm sure, people. Who does that?!! HaHa, .silly Jiminy.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-06-2005 14:08.

06-17-2005 10:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

berger!! how are you my good man...you'll be happy to know i left nashville to that chandler guy. i met him a while back you know......word has it he makes some funny faces in pictures.....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

06-17-2005 11:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
word has it he makes some funny faces in pictures.....

You should've taken a closer look. He looks like that ALL the time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAggccxxxxxkkkkkkkkkk!!!

06-17-2005 11:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

HELL-OH Berger!

verrücktes hier!

wie Sie hängend? jene kleinen grundlegenden Mädchen kommen vorbei?
erschrockener kleiner Junge.

Tim schaukelt total auf das Baß..., warum nicht Sie?

verrücktes heraus.

dit, dit, doo
06-17-2005 12:30 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Big Grin Ya! Ya! Yo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vut der freakinschtein said, yo! Big Grin

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

06-17-2005 12:34 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Wink

gerade versuchend, bergermeister ehrlich zu halten...

ha ha!

dit, dit, doo
06-17-2005 12:36 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh yeah, freak? Well, Ÿ ±¼µÁ¹º±½¹ºÌ ÃÄÁ±ÄÌ µÀ¹Ä¯¸µÄ±¹ º±Ä¬ ±½Ä±ÁĹºÎ½ ¸ õɽ Ãı ´ÅĹº¬ Ä·Â ÇÎÁ±Â º¿½Ä¬ Ãı Ãͽ¿Á± ¼µ Ä·½ £ÅÁ¯±. £Ä·½ «•À¹Çµ¯Á·Ã· ”ÌÁÅ» Ãż¼µÄ ǿŽ ǯ»¹¿¹ ÃÄÁ±Ä¹Îĵ º±¹ À¿»µ¼¹º¬ ±µÁ¿Ãº¬Æ·!!

06-17-2005 13:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Talk to me, you never talk to me.
Ooh, it seems that I can speak.
But I can hear my voice shouting out.
But there’s no reply at all.

Look at me, you never look at me,
Ooh, I’ve been sitting, staring, seems so long.
But you’re looking through me
Like I wasn’t here at all.
No reply, there’s no reply at all.

Dance with me, you never dance with me.
Ooh, it seems that I can move,
I’m close to you, close as I can get.

Yet there’s no reply at all,
There’s no reply at all.

I get the feeling you’re tryin’ to tell me,
Is there something that I should know?
What excuse are you tryin’ to sell me?
Should I be reading stop or go, I don’t know.

Be with me, seems you’re never here with me,
Ooh, I’ve been trying to get over there.
Ah, but it’s out of my reach.
And there’s no reply at all.
There’s no reply at all.

I get the feeling you’re trying to tell me;
Is there something that I should know?
What excuse are you trying to sell me?
Should I be reading stop or go, I don’t know.

Maybe deep down inside,
I’m trying for no one else but me.
Too stubborn to say, the buck stops here.
It’s not the one you’re looking for.
But, maybe deep down inside,
I’m lying to no one else but me.
Oh but my back is up.
I’m on my guard - with all the exits sealed.

Listen to me, you never listen to me,
Ooh, and it seems there’s no way out,
I’ve been trying, but we cannot connect,
And there’s no reply at all,
There’s no reply at all,
There’s no reply at all,
No reply at all.

Is anybody listening - oh oh,
No reply at all...

dit, dit, doo
06-17-2005 13:03 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Startling Berger News Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I can't seem to be able to post pictures here without oodles of trouble, see this here link:

http://bpluschords.tripod.com/Tim/disturb.htm
06-17-2005 13:22 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

freak not only speaks all the Icelandic languages, but he's a songwriter too??!!!

06-17-2005 13:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ok, I looked at that link. Here's how you know that "picture" of me behind the tree is fake. I never would've left windex bottles on the lawn!! There are valuable fumes in those!!!

06-17-2005 13:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
freak not only speaks all the Icelandic languages, but he's a songwriter too??!!!

yes... you can just refer to me as Freak-collins-banks-n-rutherford.

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
06-17-2005 13:38 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

yes... you can just refer to me as Freak-collins-banks-n-rutherford.

-n-Matthew -n-son -n- bartles -n- james.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-17-2005 14:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Good lord, what terrifying language are you people speaking??!!!!

06-17-2005 14:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Faked? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or is it "faked" because for all your rough talk, you are intimidated and deathly afraid of Mssr. Chandler? That you know that his KIDS could whoop yet arse without breaking a sweat?
06-17-2005 14:26 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Buegner Le Gal
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 11-19-2004

Oh, great. More emasculating talk. Now look what you've done to me! Thanks very much uvulipololopuloozahgggkkkkkk!
06-17-2005 14:29 Buegner Le Gal is offline Send an Email to Buegner Le Gal Search for Posts by Buegner Le Gal Add Buegner Le Gal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slandering Berger's good name behind Berger's good back, again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH