Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
http://www.google.com/search?q=Buegner%2...lr=&sa=N&tab=iw

Haven't you learned that it is not polite to google others?!

06-15-2005 18:15 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by joey
http://www.google.com/search?q=Buegner%2...lr=&sa=N&tab=iw

Haven't you learned that it is not polite to google others?!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Pfi...G=Google+Search

Cool
06-15-2005 18:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=den...G=Google+Search

06-15-2005 20:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Real Dr Rich

06-15-2005 20:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-15-2005 21:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

'Googling Buegner'

Now theres a band name....

But 'Buegner Google' soounds like some sort of toy
from the 70s.

06-16-2005 00:51 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Buegner Le Gal
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 11-19-2004

BUEGNER'S GETTING EVEN MORE ANGRY!!!!!
06-16-2005 09:08 Buegner Le Gal is offline Send an Email to Buegner Le Gal Search for Posts by Buegner Le Gal Add Buegner Le Gal to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Calm down lady... have a...

06-16-2005 09:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

quote:
Calm down lady...

LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
06-16-2005 09:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
'Googling Buegner'

Now theres a band name....

Tongue

Cool
06-16-2005 11:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Calm down lady... have a...

LOL!
its the flavor that does it....
spray it on some microwaved Tyson Chicken....
BAM!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2005 11:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Bugling Gagner on the other hand is a scout master at Many point
trying to call the scouts to breakfast.

http://www.manypoint.org/history/histctr.htm

06-16-2005 13:00 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

And Gargling Barber is of course.... this lady when she was a child;

http://www.newarkadvertiser.co.uk/warner/Warner83.htm

06-16-2005 13:11 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Frown po' po' Buegner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Buegner Le Gal
BUEGNER'S GETTING EVEN MORE ANGRY!!!!!

Calm down, Buegner. Not everyone here hates, taunts and harasses you. I'm a fan and must say that I empathize with you in all this. I, too, have been an outcast at times. Hang in there, bud.

Stick up for the underdog on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-16-2005 14:43 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Administrator

"Hang in there..."

06-16-2005 14:51 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Just don't get caught Goggling Buechner....

06-16-2005 14:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Fred writes about men goggling other men, why should he care?
06-16-2005 15:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Say it ain't so. I thought Hobbes told Calvin that friends don't let friends beer goggle.

Listen to Tony's cousin on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-16-2005 21:41 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
sevens sevens is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 01-24-2005

hey tim check your email Cool

Adouma.....Que,Que,Que....

07-22-2005 14:07 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH