Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it just me or 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Is it just me or Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does I Love You #19 still rock real nice and good, dated though it may be?
04-11-2005 09:54 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It rocks!

04-11-2005 10:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It rocks

04-11-2005 12:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

it was fresh for 1980..... Red Face

and still .rocks. today!!! Pleased

Cool
04-11-2005 13:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Does "I Love You #19" still rock? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY.

http://www.danielamos.com/wbb2/thread.ph...htuser=0&page=1

04-11-2005 15:41 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

It rocks harder on Live Bootleg '82, but yes, it still rocks! Pleased

04-11-2005 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Baby game is way better on live bootleg too Cool

04-11-2005 17:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

a lot of those tunes are! Pleased

04-11-2005 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Yeah, almost all of them are better. Except Approaching Tidal Wave (which is still really cool as a surf suite).
04-11-2005 20:50 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

RE: Is it just me or Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
does I Love You #19 still rock real nice and good, dated though it may be?

Yes.
04-11-2005 23:54 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it too late to vote?

04-12-2005 05:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Yeah, almost all of them are better. Except Approaching Tidal Wave (which is still really cool as a surf suite).

Really? I think the surf suite makes it better! Pleased

04-12-2005 06:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Is it too late to vote?

YES... YES IT IS!

04-12-2005 06:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

I like the vocals better on HD. I love I Love You #19. Also like the Alarma version of Baby Game better. The music might be faster and Tim's on bass but to me the vocals are essential and they are much better on the studio versions. The songs I like on Bootleg are the ones I hadn't heard before, Everyone's Fallen Down and Love Has Open Arms.
I guess it's always up to me to go against the DAmb grain here and think the contrary to what everyone else thinks. So be it.

04-12-2005 06:40 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I guess it's always up to me to go against the DAmb grain here

eddie
so - you havent expressed Choir views yet..

I've spoken to carl, and let me tell you -"You're No Carl!"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-12-2005 11:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I guess it's always up to me to go against the DAmb grain here

eddie
so - you havent expressed Choir views yet..

I've spoken to carl, and let me tell you -"You're No Carl!"

eddie is a member of the Carl club when it comes to the choir.

But eddie has a secret Wink

m

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mike: 04-12-2005 11:09.

04-12-2005 11:08 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked Eddie is skinny?

04-12-2005 11:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

quote:
Shocked Eddie is skinny?

no Roll Eyes

04-12-2005 11:22 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So Eddie's phat, then.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-12-2005 11:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

quote:
Originally posted by mike
quote:
Shocked Eddie is skinny?

no Roll Eyes

Mike's skinny.
I have Skinny.
Me Mike and Skinny played together in a studio once.
Is that the secret you're talking about, cause that would be your secret.
I like Salamander and Kissers and Killers.
I don't like anything much else off the Free Flying Soul thing and Mike doesn't either.
I can't comment on the earlier Choir stuff cause I haven't heard it.
Judging from the foot of the cross business and Derri's work with the Dogs I don't know if I want to but I'll give them a try. Any reccomendations.

I really liked Salamander and I felt like I got burnt cause I went out and bought that only to find a Polar Boy.

Skinny's alright. Got that from Provident. Through alot of those in the dumpster. Too bad. I hate throwing someone's art away, even the Choir.

04-12-2005 12:11 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH