Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.a.o.g.s.m.p! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T.a.o.g.s.m.p!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amen to THAT... Roll Eyes

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-12-2005 10:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

03-12-2005 15:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

personally, i find it odd that #8 on the list of "The 16 Fundamental Truths of The Assemblies of God" is:""WE BELIEVE that Green Day are NOT a real punk rock band."
03-14-2005 10:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mmmm. What was even odder was the assertion (in the sadly excised #17) that Third Day WAS. Shocked

03-14-2005 10:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
message board missionary
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

Actually the AOG has "missionettes" and "royal rangers" instead of
boy/girl scouts. Berger must have been to crooseyed to notice
the emblem on the uniform.

By the way I still remember the royal Ranger plegde, etc. how scary!
I remeber I was excited one time to go the the "head commanders"
house to get an award. I was all nervous, sweaty palms, etc.

WOW, what an nerd i was/amFrown

Scott the MBM

03-14-2005 11:12 message board missionary is offline Send an Email to message board missionary Search for Posts by message board missionary Add message board missionary to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
What was even odder was the assertion (in the sadly excised #17) that Third Day WAS.

see what i mean? the whole thing is just oddly out of whack.

hey Scott! tell us the Ranger pledge!!
03-14-2005 11:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

03-14-2005 11:46 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

With God's help I will do my best to serve God
my church and my fellow man,
to live by the Ranger Code and to make
the Golden Rule my daily rule.

I was a RR leader for 8 yrs... & helped out another 8 yrs...

now that I have 2 boys that age Pleased the church stopped doing it... Frown
so we are doing Cub scouts this year. Cool

^ oh bax has it... you may want to do the RR Code too...
too long for me to type...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 03-14-2005 11:53.

03-14-2005 11:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
message board missionary
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-27-2004

All you need to know.

http://royalrangers.ag.org/

T Chandler,
I will send you my old Royal Ranger uniform so you can wear it on stage like that guy from AC/DC.

m

03-14-2005 11:51 message board missionary is offline Send an Email to message board missionary Search for Posts by message board missionary Add message board missionary to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

cool!!
03-14-2005 11:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I was in the cub scouts
but I got kicked out-
you'll have to pm me to find out why.

me bad.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-14-2005 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i was in the cub scouts, and then boy scouts.... but then stopped going when i met mary jane........ Frown

Cool
03-14-2005 12:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I was in the cub scouts
but I got kicked out-

me bad.

Is this the old one about eating a brownie in your tent? Shocked

03-14-2005 12:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
I was in the cub scouts
but I got kicked out-

me bad.

Is this the old one about eating a brownie in your tent? Shocked

Shocked

That happened to BGA

03-14-2005 12:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

oops - i was young and ..well, young.

03-14-2005 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I actually made it past cub scouts to Webelos

(is this where BGA comes in?)

03-14-2005 12:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
I actually made it past cub scouts to Webelos
(is this where BGA comes in?)

that sounds to much like an invitation Tongue

03-14-2005 12:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Hi Supper Sillies. As a Scout leader I live by my code of honor Pleased

03-14-2005 13:27 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Where is that huge pair of scissors when i need them most?
03-15-2005 14:13 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.a.o.g.s.m.p!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH