Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thanks! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page thanks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for all the birthday greetings.

how is everyone? man, i can't believe it's friday already. that's one of the scary things that happens when you get to be as old as i am. time just starts shooting by at a ridiculous pace. anybody got any good ideas on how to slow it down? does this happen to you as well?
02-04-2005 13:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean it goes faster than I feel it's going now Crying I blinked and this week was gone Crying Crying Crying

02-04-2005 13:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

how is everyone? man, i can't believe it's friday already. that's one of the scary things that happens when you get to be as old as i am. time just starts shooting by at a ridiculous pace. anybody got any good ideas on how to slow it down? does this happen to you as well?

Hmmm...old people seem to take a lot of naps out of the blue (think Grandpa Simpson), so, maybe you've just been taking naps, don't remember them, and it just appears that the week flies by.

(By the way...belated birthday wishes and enjoy your weekend)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 02-04-2005 14:27.

02-04-2005 14:24 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome, Tim.

Yes, young Dorfsmith, time does go faster & faster, unless you're waiting for something, whether it's Christmas morning or announcement of lay-offs--then time practically stops!
02-04-2005 14:24 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

02-04-2005 14:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

AS OLD AS YOU ARE?!?!?!?!?
I gotta believe I'm right there with ya Tim!

Happy Birthday

Commander Cote
02-04-2005 14:37 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I know Einstein was workin on it..

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-04-2005 14:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:

I know Einstein was workin on it..

I wish he would have finished. I'm not even old yet, and it's already happening! Like today, I've working my darndest to avoid writing a history paper...and the whole day's nearly spent without me doing any work. It's too easy to succeed at failure!
02-04-2005 14:44 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i like to hide time's sneakers whenever i can, Tim. Sometimes i pray that he will get blistered feet too?

i am feeling way out of control today. Work is utter chaos and awful things are happening to many of the kids. Help!

02-04-2005 14:48 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well its a temporary thing anyway..
love this "slice o" word"

Revelation 10:6
And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

so - we'll get over it

02-04-2005 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

I know what slows down time for me ..... .....listening to Chandlers
crappy playing!! Seems like it'll never end!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGKKKgggkkkk!!

02-04-2005 14:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

How often do you listen to that "crappy playing."

Is it improved by the chemical assistance?

02-04-2005 14:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

yeah, thanks berger. that's very helpful.

.backs., it sounds like you've a really tough job. i'll say a prayer.

what's going on with the kids?
02-04-2005 14:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
what's going on with the kids?

Molests, drugs, fights, abandonment...All the usual stuff. It just seems like a full moon day? Really, really appreciate the prayer!

02-04-2005 14:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

"Ohhhhh, my Mommy lies over the ocean. My Mommmmy lies over the sea!!" Everybody now!!......

02-04-2005 14:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

good grief berger. lay off the windex and Lavoris for a moment will you?
02-04-2005 15:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hey Tim! I just try to not think about how fast time is flying. I get too scared when I think about it. Big Grin Wink With 2 kiddos and a third coming sooner than I'll really be ready, time is flying more than ever. I'm scared of what will happen when I hit my 40s! Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-04-2005 15:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm scared of what will happen when I hit my 40s!

BR-
ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS YOU'LL BE OUT OF YOUR 30S.
ONE LESS THING, RIGHT?

02-04-2005 15:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, bereal. spending time playing with the little ones definitely helps. that's always time well spent.
02-04-2005 15:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I say that cuz next month I reach the END of my 40s (well near the end..)

number 9
number 9
number 9

02-04-2005 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thanks!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH