Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Q, X, and Z songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Q, X, and Z songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vertitron Vertitron is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-30-2002

Q, X, and Z songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When DA records their next album, they need to complete their song catalog with songs that start with Q, X, and Z. Here are some suggestions:

Quintessentially Debonaire
Quit It

Xanadu
Xenophilic Homophobes
X Marked the Spot (Maybe a good one for the Eddies)

Zen My Friend
Zero and Zilch
Zoom Daddy

Any more ideas?
11-28-2004 12:49 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vertitron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or better yet...

Xanadude
Xenophobic Homophiles
X Spotted the Mark

Smile )
11-28-2004 15:25 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about ...

My Friend Zilch
Zero Zen

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
11-28-2004 15:48 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Unsullied Affiche

Queer Ear for the Straight Bear

Xanthein and Riboflavin
Xerxes
Xylophonic

Zerox (an Adam Ant cover)
"Zoom Baby"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vertitron: 11-29-2004 15:16.

11-29-2004 15:15 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

That was weird... I had to put "Zoom Baby" in quotes otherwise it posted as "Zoom neonate"... What's that all about?
11-29-2004 15:18 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

It's more fun with the board censor. The quotes cause the censor to miss the word. You could accomplish the same thing with writing it like this:

Zoom .Baby
11-29-2004 15:34 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

But why censor "baby"?

Hmm....

Let's try Zoom Babe
12-02-2004 08:00 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I guess MF and I have made "baby" a bad word on the DAmb.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-02-2004 12:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Well, you made babies that's for sure Big Grin

12-02-2004 12:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Why censor it? Because he can I suppose. While most boards use the technology simply to replace forbidden words, audiori seems to use it as much for amusement.

Another word is .Eleanor, which = Eleanor .

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Gabriel Syme: 12-02-2004 12:38.

12-02-2004 12:36 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Try the bad words Pleased

.Mountain Dew = Mountain Dew Tongue

12-02-2004 12:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Holy grey poop'on .grey poop'on

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-02-2004 12:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Q, X, and Z songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH