Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD dvd -- #2 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Tim,

Carl did not seem to approve of my other happy place photo. Is this one any better?

You should never have sex in front of your kids Red Face

not sex, only childbirth! Red Face Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-12-2004 13:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Thank God we can't see everything Dorf offers from the sidelines.

You didn't bring your theater glasses?

I mean your 3-DA glasses!

Anything I offer from the sidelines is better than what Bax offers down the center. After seeing that pic I need professional help again.

11-12-2004 13:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:
quote:
Tim,

Carl did not seem to approve of my other happy place photo. Is this one any better?

You should never have sex in front of your kids Red Face

not sex, only childbirth! Red Face Big Grin

And you guys think I am the sick one. I feel like Michael Douglas in Falling Down Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i need the money, but i don't think even my professional skills are up to that challenge.

11-12-2004 13:24 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

And you guys think I am the sick one. I feel like Michael Douglas in Falling Down

Y'r wearing thick glasses and on the verge of a psychotic break? Confused

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-12-2004 13:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

No, isn't that Tony Curtis in Some LIke It Hot?

11-12-2004 13:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
Thank God we can't see everything Dorf offers from the sidelines.

You didn't bring your theater glasses?

I mean your 3-DA glasses!

Anything I offer from the sidelines is better than what Bax offers down the center. After seeing that pic I need professional help again.

the horny rhinos or the childbirth? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

11-12-2004 13:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Both MF, you guys are killing my brain Crying

11-12-2004 13:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

And you guys think I am the sick one. I feel like Michael Douglas in Falling Down

Y'r wearing thick glasses and on the verge of a psychotic break? Confused

Have you seen that movie lately? It's a great one Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Both MF, you guys are killing my brain Crying

this is you brain on MF and .backs. and carl and... Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

11-12-2004 13:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any questions? Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Tongue when do we eat?

11-12-2004 13:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i'd give a little more thought to the swimsuit competition if i were you.

11-12-2004 13:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I'm going with a simple speedo...mr. nudist Red Face

11-12-2004 13:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

This is how i am feeling today:

i am ready! Tim?

11-12-2004 13:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Pleased Tongue Tongue Tongue

11-12-2004 13:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I'm going with a simple speedo...mr. nudist Red Face

You didn't show up in our town in a thong before... did you?

Here's a few teaser selections from the local paper. Of course you have to pay to get the whole article now. Roll Eyes

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arch...p_text_date-0=-

=============
Thong-wearing ex-candidate is back in town
April 8, 2002 •• 655 words •• ID: ash9742763
Thong-wearing ex-candidate is back in town Like the prodigal son, Ukiah Morrison is back in town after nearly two years away. Nobody's looking to slaughter a lamb and hold a feast in his honor, however. Then again, the prodigal son never wore a thong in public, far as we know. "I think we've got an outstanding warrant on him," Police Chief Will Annarino replied coldly as soon as I mentioned that Morrison's back. "I'll have to check and BUY

==================

2. ROLLING STONE PUTS ASHEVILLE IN SPOTLIGHT; CITY DUBBED 'AMERICA'S NEW FREAK CAPITAL'
April 20, 2000 •• 1186 words •• ID: ash6668871
ASHEVILLE - So much for "normal." Last November, "Places Rated Almanac" christened Asheville the second most "normal" city in America, based on statistical data. Good thing they made that decision before the most recent edition of Rolling Stone magazine came out. On page 77 of the bi-weekly publication with a million readers begins a six-page spread on notorious Asheville denizen and thong-wearing City Council wannabe Ukiah Morrison. In the first paragraph BUY

====================

3. THONG-WEARER SEEKS OFFICE
February 21, 2000 •• 643 words •• ID: ash6705248
When it comes to thong-wearing misfits running for office and driving business owners crazy, we've got nothing on Austin, Texas. "Today he was wearing a pink and black thong bikini bottom and a leopard skin, black and white T-shirt. You can tell he's wearing women's clothes," Michael Freeman, manager of a deli in downtown Austin, said Thursday. The thong-wearer in question, who hangs around directly across the street from the deli, is a fella by the name of Albert
===============

6. AC-T columnist ignored true issues surrounding Naked Bike Ride, just took cheap shots
July 7, 2004 •• 709 words •• ID: ash12676372
AC-T columnist ignored true issues surrounding Naked Bike Ride, just took cheap shots I In his column "Here's to talking trash, pedaling flesh and debunking sinister shoe messages" on June 21, AC-T staff writer John Boyle fails to comprehend the entire reason why the World Naked Bike Ride took place. Instead of focusing on issues the ride attempted to bring to the public's attention, Boyle decides to poke fun at one individual who did not meet his expectations of

==================

7. IF YOU'VE GOT DANGLING FLESH, CELLULITE AND SPIDER VEINS THE SHRIMP NET IS FOR YOU
May 23, 2004 •• 882 words •• ID: ash12030725
If you've got dangling flesh, cellulite and spider veins the Shrimp Net is for you I It's swimsuit time, and I'm livid at the prospect. Sugahs, here's the deal. I took the winter off from the gym, and the result is scary. You know how the flesh hangs from a Crock-Pot cooked chicken? How it practically falls from the bone? Well, there you have it. My skin has migrated from muscle and is trying to get a plane ticket south. Meanwhile, all the Hoochie Mama swimsuits

Got a few miles left ...

11-12-2004 13:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-12-2004 14:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

JoeyEvil

Pleased

11-12-2004 15:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Roll Eyes

11-12-2004 16:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH