Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD dvd -- #2 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i have no such fetish!

Fair enough but you are way smarter than me Big Grin

way faithin' smarter...... Red Face

he he he, you guys might be smarter but I am prettier Pleased

11-12-2004 12:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's let Tim be the judge of that. i'll send him my Pirate's Cove photo shoot and you send whatever mess you have.

11-12-2004 13:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Oh boy a beauty contest Tongue

11-12-2004 13:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi MF! how's bereal feeling?

She's doing a lot better but still a little queasy. I can't breathe on her, so that makes things interesting sometimes. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-12-2004 13:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those pearly whites will be nowhere is sight once the judge has spoken!

11-12-2004 13:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Oh boy a beauty contest Tongue

Shocked

11-12-2004 13:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Well bax, your topless pics are no match for my tastefull ones.

11-12-2004 13:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Well bax, your topless pics are no match for my tastefull ones.

so you could do a scarry mix-n-match and come up with a complete nude? Shocked Tongue Big Grin

I had a Richard Scarry's mix-n-match book when I was young. It could be so much fun. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 11-12-2004 13:17.

11-12-2004 13:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Mix and match DAmbers...OMG Shocked

11-12-2004 13:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

You had better hope that Tim has a powerful magnifying glass nearby to view what you term "tasteful."

11-12-2004 13:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Are you implying that I have a small...oh I see what you mean Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread scares me! Shocked

11-12-2004 13:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

wow -- sometimes it's great to just stand on the sidelines and watch it all happen.
11-12-2004 13:14 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Thank God we can't see everything Dorf offers from the sidelines.

11-12-2004 13:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Tongue

11-12-2004 13:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tim,

Carl did not seem to approve of my other happy place photo. Is this one any better?

11-12-2004 13:18 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Oh, and you think I'm the sick one Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Tim,

Carl did not seem to approve of my other happy place photo. Is this one any better?

You should never have sex in front of your kids Red Face

11-12-2004 13:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Thank God we can't see everything Dorf offers from the sidelines.

You didn't bring your theater glasses?

I mean your 3-DA glasses!

Got a few miles left ...

11-12-2004 13:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH