Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 Disc Changer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 5 Disc Changer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

5 Disc Changer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This evening I went to put some music in the 5 disc CD player and I chose to go all Lost Dogs. Which 5 would you put in? What 5 DA/TT/SE would you choose? Maybe I could make it more challenging by asking which 5 of all LD/DA/TT/SE albums would you choose? (OK, I guess it is a Top 5 list.)

TB
10-19-2004 01:01 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

motorcycle
mbd disc II
the berry vest or zoom daddy
gift horse
avocado faultline
10-19-2004 09:48 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MBD I
MBD II
Doppelganger
Motorcycle
Fearful Symmetry
10-19-2004 10:01 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Outdoor Elvis
MBD 1
MBD2
Alarma
Mutt
DFBB

Hey, I got a six disc changer. Red Face

Pleased

~Groucho~
10-19-2004 11:29 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

dfbb
nct
mbd
soh

10-19-2004 11:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: 5 Disc Changer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just 5? Ditch the changer.

MP3's + Real Player = my entire DA/TST/SE/LD collection in one playlist.

10-19-2004 12:18 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toque Boy
RE: 5 Disc Changer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Just 5? Ditch the changer.

MP3's + Real Player = my entire DA/TST/SE/LD collection in one playlist.

OUCH! I feel so 1999! I used to be so cool with all the latest doo-hickeys and thingamijigs but I fallen so far behind the times. It doesn't help that I am trying to do fulltime school, my wife is only working parttime and I have twin girls with a new sibling on the way next May! I need to find a winning lottery ticket or sell a kidney so I can get caught up!
10-22-2004 14:01 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Man, I must really be out of it.

The Bangles
The Go-Gos (Belinda Carlisle Rar! Cool )
Wilson Phillips
The Hooters
The B-52s

It's an 80's Friday

Relish in other good music on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
10-22-2004 14:55 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Lost Dogs - Gift Horse
Swirling Eddies - Zoom Daddy
Terry Scott Taylor - Avacado Faultline
Daniel Amos - Mr. Buechner's Dream Disk 1 (I haven't heard MBD yet)
Daniel Amos - Vox Humana
10-22-2004 15:51 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Man, I must really be out of it.

The Bangles
The Go-Gos (Belinda Carlisle Rar! Cool )
Wilson Phillips
The Hooters
The B-52s

It's an 80's Friday

Relish in other good music on the Message Boards

i like all of those except for wilson phillips..... Cool

10-22-2004 16:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

DFBB
Zoom Daddy
Knowledge and Innocence
Vox Humana
Shotgun Angel

so there Pleased

10-23-2004 23:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Motorcycle
Best of Lost Dogs
Vox Humana
MBD I
Knowledge and Innocence

Variations on a theme eh?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2004 07:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Motorcycle
Best of Lost Dogs
Vox Humana
MBD I
Knowledge and Innocence

Variations on a theme eh?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2004 07:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

iAlarma! book set
SOTH
Bibleland

10-24-2004 10:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

LRRH
DFBB
AF
LS
FS

10-24-2004 10:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Do what I did, just buy an Ipod then you can have every DA, LD, SW, TT, Choir, 77's, Adam Again, The Beatles, etc, etc, etc. Problem solved.....
10-24-2004 15:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Moderation in all things....I think, therefore IPod?

Let's try:

Motorcycle
Zoom Daddy
DFBB
MBD (1 & 2)
Knowledge and Innocence

But, hey, this would change day to day with how I felt!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-24-2004 16:44 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
It's an 80's Friday

With XM Satellite Radio, every day can be '80s Friday! or any other decade of your choice.

I especially like their tagline for the main classical channel: "XM Classics -- playing the best music of the last 1000 years."
10-25-2004 11:32 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 Disc Changer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH