Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Us $27.00 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Us $27.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Shocked Us $27.00 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When Worlds Collide "A Tribute to Daniel Amos" RARE CD

ebay RocKS !!! Cool

at least for this seller... Frown I just do not understand...

Us $27.00
s+ $02.25
T- $29.25 Shocked

10-15-2004 09:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that CD sucked Red Face MNF was better Smile

10-15-2004 09:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's right, you know, and I didn't even get the second one. But I know the first one was. Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-15-2004 09:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, you guys are just screaming into a balloon...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-15-2004 12:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope there's helium in it, at least. Big Grin

10-15-2004 12:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I like that CD a lot Pleased It has the only Rick Altzer song I like on it Tongue

10-15-2004 12:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Rick Altizer plays in Neal Morse's band. He can even be seen in the Testimony DVD.

10-15-2004 13:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I like that CD a lot Pleased It has the only Rick Altzer song I like on it Tongue

Tongue

Actually, that one did nothing for me. It works better in the context of Go Nova, but I didn't know that then.

This begs me to ask: Have you heard his version of "Surf's Up" on Making God Smile? Knocked me on my .ass. I was converted on the spot. Big Grin

10-15-2004 13:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Tongue

Actually, that one did nothing for me. It works better in the context of Go Nova, but I didn't know that then.

This begs me to ask: Have you heard his version of "Surf's Up" on Making God Smile? Knocked me on my .ass. I was converted on the spot. Big Grin

Oh yes!!! That one rocks. I forgot about that one. I just had his first two CD's and hated them. I have not heard his third.

10-15-2004 13:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

They sort of get better as they go along. I'd sent Rick an encapsulated review of 'em all once & he pretty much agreed. Blue Plate Special's is kinda so-so; Neon Fixation has some great moments but he's definitely sitting on the CCM/his own artistic vision fence. Go Nova definitely has him going in the right direction full force; my only complaint is that it's too DAmb short. All Tie Zur is a half best-of/half new (including a pretty good song he wrote with Terry, "The World's Lonegst Night") and really should be yr one-stop shopping place. And now he does kids' worship CDs to pay the bills and none of his own stuff. Crying

10-15-2004 13:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Us $27.00

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH