Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks woggy-
don't look like a troll to me...
Hey Doc, what's with all this hippy love crap, I thought you hated that stuff!! heh,heh. Pass it on,
no it's puff, puff give

anyway, I got the finishing touches on Doc & My's version of Travelog done last night. I'm no recording engineer, or a producer, but it should be fun(ny). I will be sending out some CD's probably come Monday, a little behind schedule, but OH well.
I was up till 1AM doing it all though, so I sacrificed some much needed sleep. My son was up at 6:30AM so I'm butt tired this morning. ALl in the name of DA, Love, and Music apreciation!
I'll send in a digital Pic of me in all my fat glory via email to BD for the CD. The CD I'm sending out is a Trashcan prod. compilation CD of stuff from Doc & Myself's alter egos. S/B funny if not entertaining. I'm bored to tears here today if you couldn't tell by the way I'm rambling...
Peace out hippy love brother-
lucy
08-23-2002 12:36 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Lucy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
thanks woggy-
Hey Doc, what's with all this hippy love crap, I thought you hated that stuff!! heh,heh. Pass it on,
no it's puff, puff give

anyway, I got the finishing touches on Doc & My's version of Travelog done last night. I'm no recording engineer, or a producer, but it should be fun(ny). I will be sending out some CD's probably come Monday, a little behind schedule, but OH well.
I was up till 1AM doing it all though, so I sacrificed some much needed sleep. My son was up at 6:30AM so I'm butt tired this morning. ALl in the name of DA, Love, and Music apreciation!
I'll send in a digital Pic of me in all my fat glory via email to BD for the CD. The CD I'm sending out is a Trashcan prod. compilation CD of stuff from Doc & Myself's alter egos. S/B funny if not entertaining. I'm bored to tears here today if you couldn't tell by the way I'm rambling...
lucy

Doc is a closet hippy love child. He keeps wanting to borrow my love beads, but heck, I NEEDS 'em for meself!

Can't wait to hear all the peeps on the DAmb Fan Disc. It'll be veddy cool...................jiminy & I are gonna put some stuff together soon. He has to help me - cuz I'm old and infirm - no, no, I just need his instrumental assistance on Wall of Heaven!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-23-2002 12:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
thanks woggy-
no it's puff, puff give

lucy

Doc is a closet hippy love child. He keeps wanting to borrow my love beads , but heck, I NEEDS 'em for meself!

Can't wait to hear all the peeps on the DAmb Fan Disc. It'll be veddy cool...................jiminy & I are gonna put some stuff together soon. He has to help me - cuz I'm old and infirm - no, no, I just need his instrumental assistance on Wall of Heaven!!

Love beads???? or Rosary?
08-23-2002 12:50
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

I love that tune Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's one of my fav's from Gift Horse. Doc & my's tune isn't slick or great sounding, but it's fun...my son contributed his kids percussion toys to the cause. I do a mean egg shaker...heh, heh
lucy
08-23-2002 12:55 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

So, Lucy........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wanna tell me about
Felton Rubberpants?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-23-2002 12:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what's this? copies of lucy & dr rich's demo? i want one tooooo!

08-23-2002 12:59 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
thanks woggy-
no it's puff, puff give

lucy

can't wait to hear it and see your pic.

anyone else who wants to send in a pic do it soon cuz I want to work on them as soon as I can. (but I also want to make sure I get every one who wants in too)

thanks

BD

08-23-2002 16:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anne
what's this? copies of lucy & dr rich's demo? i want one tooooo!

they are kinda strange Big Grin

08-23-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

well they better be
08-23-2002 17:39 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

YEA STRANGE INDEED Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are VERY lo fi, all I record on is a four track, and I'm no engineer, but if anyone wants a copy let me know, private message me or something. I can swing it. Don't expect much and you won't be dissapointedWink
Woggy, wouldn't you like to know about Felton Rubberpants, that is one of my more excentric alter egos. There are about 4 or so hanging out in my little brain, it gets crowded sometimes, but it's cozy...
Go to mp3.com and do a search for that name and you can get a taste of what he's like. Oh and dig the picture of me there!
lucy
08-23-2002 17:49 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

CD available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got a CD I recorded a couple years ago if anyone's interested. I've got about 950 of them in the garage (printed 1000). I'm broke, but am willing to send them to anyone interested. Just me squawking (singing???) and banging the keys (playing? the piano).

08-23-2002 18:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

this needs to be on top

BD

08-27-2002 18:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Sure, why not?

08-27-2002 18:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'll help keep it on top but I still want to know how I can get a copy?

08-27-2002 18:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It will be posted here eventually. BigDork will keep us informed. He's the head cheese.

08-27-2002 18:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I'll help keep it on top but I still want to know how I can get a copy?

It won't be done for several months, all the songs should be done by oct. and then I have to finish the artwork and mix it all into an almum.

should be done before Christmas I hope. Tongue

Ok I still need pics from everyone! Deadline for pics is Sept. 20!!!! (I just made that up) Because I need to work with them for a while!!!!!!

BD

08-27-2002 19:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

See we're in good hands with BD.

08-27-2002 19:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

new update!!!

Click Here

SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

thanks for your support

BD

08-27-2002 22:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

?

08-27-2002 23:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I'll see what I can do about that photo deal. Tongue

08-28-2002 00:48 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH