Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And you CAN fit 5 people in one of those teensy-weensy little SUV's!!

Thanks, Sean Smile

Hey, Dennis, be sure to tell Sean I had a REALLY nice time with him......at the hotel............................

with Eddie Izzard, too!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-04-2004 14:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

RE: Rar! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Dr. Rich is now MY buddy.

Mad

Theo & Wes and I had a fun time in my truck! Shocked

rar! Shocked

10-04-2004 15:34 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maaan-
two days with Dennis-
and hes learned the

rar!

can you imagine a week together?

(Wes never said " the bomb"- not one time....sigh....)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-04-2004 15:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy

That's RIGHT!~

He didn't..................

HEY WES, you're the BOMB!

you betcha, all righty!

Hey, did anyone buy a Jesus sign???

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-04-2004 16:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Rar! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Dr. Rich is now MY buddy.

Mad

Theo & Wes and I had a fun time in my truck! Shocked

rar! Shocked

Pleased

10-05-2004 07:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
maaan-
two days with Dennis-
and hes learned the

rar!

can you imagine a week together?

(Wes never said " the bomb"- not one time....sigh....)

Whatever.

That's what Wes rubbed off on me!Pleased

Shocked

Tongue

10-05-2004 07:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
And you CAN fit 5 people in one of those teensy-weensy little SUV's!!

Thanks, Sean Smile

Hey, Dennis, be sure to tell Sean I had a REALLY nice time with him......at the hotel............................

with Eddie Izzard, too!!

I will! Smile )

10-05-2004 07:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wes check your PMS on the 77's board.

10-05-2004 07:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:

now, you should do the same. Pleased

10-05-2004 12:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

wes got to sit in my daughter's booster seat Tongue

LOL Big Grin

it was a pleasure meeting you bro!

And he got to play my Tele Smile ) Cool

10-05-2004 12:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

now, you should do the same. Pleased

okay then! Cool

10-05-2004 13:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
wes got to sit in my daughter's booster seat Tongue

LOL Big Grin

it was a pleasure meeting you bro!

And he got to play my Tele Smile ) Cool

the booster seat was sooooooo comfy! Tongue

10-05-2004 14:13 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What about the tele?
10-05-2004 14:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice. it has a maple neck........like any good blues guitar should. Pleased

10-05-2004 14:17 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i didn't know that.
10-05-2004 14:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
very nice. it has a maple neck........like any good blues guitar should. Pleased

maple....... Pleased the only way to go Smile )

although I like ebony too Cool

10-05-2004 14:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i didn't know that.

yep, just ask eric clapton.

a great many love rosewood fingerboards........but maple is the best.......especially on a tele.

10-05-2004 14:22 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i didn't know that.

yep, just ask eric clapton.

a great many love rosewood fingerboards........but maple is the best.......especially on a tele.

agreed Pleased

10-05-2004 14:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

me not there Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(shh- I took a day off- not feeling tops- but I could have gone in..)

Theo played my Jalkanen on Sunday morn- how come it neva sounded like that when I was on it???

(These punks and their fingers.....)

D8 - was that a flanger effect you used during Sunshine Down? -
sweeeet!

and - have you seen my Markley Pickup? - If you got it - its in GOOD hands (cuz I couldnt find it)
If it was in yer gear- its a gift..!
justawonderin.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-05-2004 14:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: me not there Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(shh- I took a day off- not feeling tops- but I could have gone in..)

Theo played my Jalkanen on Sunday morn- how come it neva sounded like that when I was on it???

(These punks and their fingers.....)

D8 - was that a flanger effect you used during Sunshine Down? -
sweeeet!

and - have you seen my Markley Pickup? - If you got it - its in GOOD hands (cuz I couldnt find it)
If it was in yer gear- its a gift..!
justawonderin.....

I used a Danelectro Cool Cat on sunshinedown.......

and I left your Markley pickup on the stage by the drum set Confused I set it by the guitar. I thought you would have seen it there Frown might want to check with Joe.....maybe he put it away someplace.

10-05-2004 14:34 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH