Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's a Fake! It's a Sham!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's a Fake! It's a Sham!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

It's a Fake! It's a Sham!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do I know if a ebay win is a fake?

I just got my first ever cd copy of Outdoor Elvis!! Woo Hoo!

I was suspicious at first because I bought it cheap with the "Buy It Now" option, which means to me that the seller has a stock of them. The shrink wrap was of the stretchy crimped style not the folded style. Then, as I tore into the shrink wrap I didn't get that familiar waft of fruity printing press smell that usually accompanies old Alarma Records.

The insert is shinier than I think it should be and the words are a bit blurry.

I'm not saying it is a fake, I'd just like to know if yours is the same way to be sure.

If it is the real deal I'll give the seller a stellar review. If it's fake, I'll sic Terry's team of high powered lawyers and leg breakers on the poor sap.

August 2005
09-20-2004 14:19 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm. Mad

What about the disc itself? How does it look? Confused

It's possible a guy might of had a used disc re-shrinkwrapped. Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-20-2004 14:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's rare, but it happens. How does it sound?

09-20-2004 14:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

was the seller's name Dan R.?

hey zippy! I was with BD last night and he said to tell you to send him an email. Cool
09-20-2004 15:02 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

"with" in the biblical sense, Eleanor?

Disc looks good, with the black ink screen on showing the king in all his outdoor glory.

It sounds good too. Seller: daystarmusic

$25.00 ain't bad right?

There's a DEDT up there for $80! That's all my birthday money right there.

yes, i still get birthday money. my mom thinks i'm eleven.

August 2005
09-20-2004 15:58 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue Cool Cool

09-20-2004 16:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's a Fake! It's a Sham!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH