Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs with Steve Hindalong coming to Derwood Maryland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs with Steve Hindalong coming to Derwood Maryland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Shocked Lost Dogs with Steve Hindalong coming to Derwood Maryland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's right, the Dogs with Steve are coming to Derwood Maryland for a concert on July 7! Big Grin Come and enjoy.

7/7 - Derwood, Maryland
Rock Creek Church, 19100 Muncaster Road
Showtime is 7:30pm
Tickets are $10.00
For more info or to purchase tickets, contact pam@rcreek.com

Ben
06-15-2004 10:26 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

RE: Lost Dogs with Steve Hindalong coming to Derwood Maryland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
06-16-2004 08:55 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
AgedParent AgedParent is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm new here and found a concert I may be able to attend.... near Cleveland, OH on July 6th! I'm hoping Terry and the guys can do the old DA song "I love you # 19" that night. I am sooooo looking forward to seeing them after all these years.Cool

06-17-2004 07:45 AgedParent is offline Send an Email to AgedParent Homepage of AgedParent Search for Posts by AgedParent Add AgedParent to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AgedParent: AgedParent738
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome Aged,

Have a great time at the show. The guys have really matured over time and are making some of the most important music of our time.

- zip

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 06-17-2004 08:46.

06-17-2004 08:45 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jnordmoe jnordmoe is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Cool rockin at Rockcreek Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and I will be making a pilgrimage to Derwood from Nashvegas. How conveniant of you to schedule this during our regularly scheduled vacation. Looking forward to the show (and to seeing all our Rockcreek friends).

Jeremy

P.S. - Ben - you Rock!!!!
06-17-2004 10:52 jnordmoe is offline Send an Email to jnordmoe Search for Posts by jnordmoe Add jnordmoe to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
RE: rockin at Rockcreek Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeremy,

Can't wait to see you again. Smile This will be a blast!!! Big Grin You have to get the Brubaker klan to come to the show with you. I think Tim, Nate and Matt would like the Dogs if they would give em a hear. So would Dale and Sandy for that.

Mutt should be a great album - DA ; 77's ; The Choir - all in one!

DA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
06-17-2004 11:48 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I'm jealous. Crying

06-21-2004 19:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

I can't wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be coming from Columbia, MD. Really looking forward to the show.
06-22-2004 10:38 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wouldn't miss it!! joining you all from Northern VA...

hoping to bring a "Mutt" home with me...

dit, dit, doo
06-22-2004 13:06 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Time is getting close! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ten days and counting!!!!!!

Tweed and Smoke, Aged Parent, ProdigalDog and Freak - Looking forward to meeting you guys in Derwood.

Ben
06-28-2004 11:41 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

OUCH!!

Man - trippin on my own lower lip is starting to hurt.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-28-2004 11:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
OUCH!!

Man - trippin on my own lower lip is starting to hurt.......

chin up there cricket, come oct. 2 we will be the ones with the stiff upper LiP Pleased

Ben, Tweed and Smoke, jnordmoe, Aged Parent?, ProdigalDog and Freak

Have a fun time, take a few pics, record a boot or two, enjoy the show!

DaLe

06-28-2004 14:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

daLe-
yer right - the only thing thats nearly as much fun as seein the Dogs is PLAYIN the Dogs!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 06-28-2004 15:44.

06-28-2004 15:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Thanks DaLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks DaLe - we should have a lot of fun. Sorry you and Jiminy are to far away to come.

I plan on video taping the entire show. Maybe I'll send it off to Jason & Eric for some future DVD.

October is only four months away!

Ben
06-29-2004 10:23 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Thanks DaLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Thanks DaLe - we should have a lot of fun. Sorry you and Jiminy are to far away to come.
I plan on video taping the entire show. Maybe I'll send it off to Jason & Eric for some future DVD.
October is only four months away!

yup, four months, it will go by fast...

BeN, don't tell JiMiNy, I will be seeing the DoGs Saturday like in four DaYS shhh...

06-29-2004 10:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

derwood tonight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to the show. See you there.
07-07-2004 12:08 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah we will make copies for the Dogs if you don't get em one.
And try to convince them to at least make it a Dogs limited
exclusive release or something... if we get enough footage from
people maybe we could edit together scenes from all the shows...
best of bootlegs type o thing..

Ultimately it's up to the Dogs, but if things look nice enough maybe
they will embrace the idea. Not that we don't already have irons
in the fire.... but the Dogs could use an exclusive and would be
nice for everyone to see all the stuff..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-07-2004 12:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Five Hours to go! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Audiori - will do.

Heading to Derwood now to set-up for the show.

I won't be able to post again until Monday (leaving for a business trip tomorrow am). I will leave details on the show when I get back.

DA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
07-07-2004 13:39 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Prayers for Ben and all involved..

(and the ol' Band themselves--)

Pack that joint- and blow the roof off!!!

07-07-2004 13:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs with Steve Hindalong coming to Derwood Maryland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH