Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I just got Let's Spin... on CD... on ebay... for $25! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I just got Let's Spin... on CD... on ebay... for $25!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Big Grin I just got Let's Spin... on CD... on ebay... for $25! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I clicked the "Buy it now" button just a few minutes ago... oh, am I glad I checked ebay for "swirling eddies." It was just a random thought to do so, too... me so happy, me want to cry...

And only $25... I guess the poor guy selling it didn't realize how much he could possibly have gotten for it...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
05-05-2004 13:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

actually, i've seen that one go for less....
i wouldn't pay that much unless the money was going to the band.... Red Face

05-05-2004 13:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
actually, i've seen that one go for less....

Really? I guess I haven't been checking ebay for it in a while, but last I saw, it was going for quite a bit more.

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i wouldn't pay that much unless the money was going to the band.... Red Face

I'd pay the band for it if was reissued... but I'm tired of waiting. Tongue
05-05-2004 13:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

don't forget pawn shops! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my CD copy of Let's Spin from a local pawn shop for about $3 sometime in the last year or two. Cool Tongue It's actually what got me to buy more Eddies stuff. (somewhere between $2.50 and $5.00, I don't remember exactly).

I plan on going there one day when I have hours to kill (and some $ to spend) as I remember this one place had quite a collection and only had maybe 10% of their stock on normal display. I might have to tryout eBay if I found enough stuff or something. But I'm not really looking to get into that at this point.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-05-2004 14:42 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

Pride cometh before the fall

05-05-2004 14:47 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Rabbi John Paul Ringo

I always thought summer came first.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-05-2004 14:50 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

I always thought summer came first.

I never heard of those bands, are they a bunch of merry Christian men, too? Maybe all one - Summer Fall Pride?

Does that have anything to do with Suzanne Somers and Three's Company?

Did someone fall pridefully one summer?

Did a pride of roaring lions come one summer and devour you after the fall?

Thankful more than prideful, though. Don't get too many breaks like that, huh? Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

05-05-2004 15:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I am proud of all my awesome DA deals! Pleased

Ain't fallen yet! Red Face

05-05-2004 15:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Are you speaking in spiritual or physical terms? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

05-05-2004 15:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

$25.00 is a good deal. That's what I paid for mine on ebay Pleased I got outdoor elvis for the same price.

05-05-2004 15:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yeah, that's not too bad.

About what any good bootleg would go for.

05-05-2004 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Who knows with that guy? Confused

05-05-2004 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

Who knows with that guy? Confused

Would that make him meta-physical?

Got a few miles left ...

05-05-2004 15:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You did alright Gamgee. It's gone for much higher.

05-05-2004 17:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i paid ......like....$13.99.

when it came out. Tongue

05-05-2004 17:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i only paid 8.99..................

for the cassette.. Frown

some good fellow fan made me a cd-r for free though... Smile )

of course will buy the re-issue the day it comes out.... Cool

05-05-2004 17:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Exactly what Joey said applies to me... Except in $NZ it was $16.00

05-05-2004 17:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
i paid ......like....$13.99.
when it came out. Tongue

Same here

05-05-2004 18:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: don't forget pawn shops! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I got my CD copy of Let's Spin from a local pawn shop for about $3 sometime in the last year or two. Cool Tongue It's actually what got me to buy more Eddies stuff. (somewhere between $2.50 and $5.00, I don't remember exactly).

I plan on going there one day when I have hours to kill (and some $ to spend) as I remember this one place had quite a collection and only had maybe 10% of their stock on normal display. I might have to tryout eBay if I found enough stuff or something. But I'm not really looking to get into that at this point.

Yeah, but I might be! Do it dear, then we can make more money to "give to the bands"! Shocked Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-06-2004 14:51 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

RE: don't forget pawn shops! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks to Gamgee I did an Ebay Search for the Eddies and got myself a copy of ZoomDaddy for just $11 with shipping!

~ Vox

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

05-06-2004 16:11 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I just got Let's Spin... on CD... on ebay... for $25!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH