Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are on the DAMB. You are in the middle of a Church Trial. Can you say one blessed thing in your defense?

a few tidbits about the lyric content of the new project may incline our hearts toward mercy...
04-14-2004 13:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
What? Where am I?

You have died and gone to ZOOROPE!

edit: Adam Clayton will be playing all your favorite bass parts for eternity!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 04-14-2004 13:18.

04-14-2004 13:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Why is Joey making baby faces at you, Berger?

He is usually more merciful toward those with your peculiar challenges?
04-14-2004 13:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Wow! Larry Storch played Freebird on the LOTR soundtrack!?

yeah remember in the end when the eagles fought the Nazgul dragons.....Larry played Freebird in that scene Cool

awwwwwwwww... not it all makes sense..... Smile )

04-14-2004 13:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
What? Where am I?

You have died and gone to ZOOROPE!

edit: Adam Clayton will be playing all your favorite bass parts for eternity!

At least it wasn't Sid Vicious or Paul Simenon.... at least Adam might get a couple of them right.... so I guess it's more like purgatory, huh? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-14-2004 13:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
OK, People! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You want some lyrics from the new Eddies record? Well here they are. Yes, I wrote them myself!!

"Don't Light Your Own Pants On Fire"

from the album "GGKKcKKK!"
Words and Music Berger Roy Al
©1926 Mommy! Music

I feel the darkness falling all around me now
It's very hard to find the room to breathe
I want so desperately to find my own way
But Jesus comes to set my mind at ease
When He says

"Don't light your pants on fire"
"Don't light your own pants on fire"

Seems I don't know which way to turn
to the left or to the right
I want to strike the match, I'm gonna watch the fire burn
But then His voice pierces the night
when He says

You wouldn't believe the change it's makin' in my heart
'Cause when I'm weak He is so strong
And at the end of the night a new day must arrive
So to you, I pass this on

"Oh Yeah, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaby!"

04-14-2004 13:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

You know that it would be untrue....

04-14-2004 13:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What?

04-14-2004 13:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Bruce Thomas. Tongue

04-14-2004 13:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Bruce Thomas was my favorite player when he was on the Pistons!

04-14-2004 13:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: OK, People! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You want some lyrics from the new Eddies record? Well here they are. Yes, I wrote them myself!!

"Don't Light Your Own Pants On Fire"

a.k.a. No Weenie Roasting Allowed!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-14-2004 13:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Hmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Bruce Thomas was my favorite player when he was on the Pistons!

Was that the inspiration for "Hide Bill Laimbeer, the Pastor's Here"?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 04-14-2004 13:33.

04-14-2004 13:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:

HAHAHAHGGGXXXXXKKK! Hey, did we run Joey off again, already?

Is it all the silly posts what makes him mad?

04-14-2004 13:37 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

quote:
quote:

I'm sending you a tithe bill for that lame beer joke! Mad

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
04-14-2004 13:43 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

no, berger....some of us do have day jobs.......... Cool

04-14-2004 13:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yeah, like that loser Chandler what has a job in Arkansas or whatever!!

04-14-2004 13:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah.... i think he works right above ccm or something... he posted on the dadl one time about climbing through the roof and scaring them...
he's a crazy one! Big Grin

04-14-2004 13:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Actually, he was trying to trick ME into doing it by offering me a plane ticket and some windex or something. And it would've worked too, but what would I do with a silly plane ticket?

04-14-2004 13:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

quote:
Actually, he was trying to trick ME into doing it by offering me a plane ticket and some windex or something. And it would've worked too, but what would I do with a silly plane ticket?

Maybe you could hitch a ride back down to earth?

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
04-14-2004 13:58 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 04-14-2004 14:14.

04-14-2004 14:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH