Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
RE: shempy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Which one this one?
The one we all be yakking about lately-
or the one that you were brave enough to have TST sign???

Bret- thx for the kudos!

MNF of course you silly bug!

I have been waiting for the release of MNF to change my sig to this picture. King TST laughed when he signed it.
01-29-2004 06:52
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can see it now..
'Hey Terry, how bout signing my big fat plum?"

He'll have an entourage of bodyguards from that day on.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-29-2004 07:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Terry... could you sign "the fruits" for me?

01-29-2004 12:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo, Terry, could you sign THESE Deux ????

muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-29-2004 21:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

01-30-2004 09:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

not those deux dennis.... Roll Eyes

01-30-2004 09:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
not those deux dennis.... Roll Eyes

I gots a pair for ya... right here! Tongue

01-30-2004 09:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Shocked

Tongue

01-30-2004 11:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Limes, Plums...

MELONS?????
01-30-2004 13:11
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Just got my copy today... Man, this is great! Love the artwork, love the music! I am also pleasantly surprised by the quality of "Twilight Love." Tongue Seriously though, there are some great tracks on here. Thanks again, BD!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arcticsunburn: 01-31-2004 00:50.

01-31-2004 00:50 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Mystery Solved - fer me..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did not know that Consipiracy T was U Atricboy-
well - ever learning I guess...

Would not have connected Home Permanent with yer band sound....Ya rather pumped up the strings this time around.

01-31-2004 13:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Quite the dramatic change I guess, but I couldn't do it without Mike or Adam.

Since it was more of a collaboration this time (i.e. I played most of the instruments last time), I suppose we probably did sound different. I'm mostly a rock, funk, and blues guitar player, while Mike is almost exclusively a punk bass player. As for Adam, he comes from a jazz background. This made for a very interesting, but very tight sound.

I was trying to do something with the guitar last time 'round too... It just didn't happen with Home Permanent (although there were some nice licks that were muddled because of the synth phase effect that I put on one of the guitars). This time around, I felt a lot more in touch with Greg's Kurt Cobain/Van Halen/whatever else style. On "Twilight Love" I just played what I felt. I wish I could have spent a bit more time on it though.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by arcticsunburn: 01-31-2004 23:28.

01-31-2004 23:27 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Well
- it appears your ears showed up on the "Idea" solo- you nailied it there !

02-01-2004 08:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

The whole thing is very entertaining. There is just too many
to talk about specifically without listening to the CD while writing.
Maybe if we get some time we will do that and add to the song threads.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-01-2004 15:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Well
- it appears your ears showed up on the "Idea" solo- you nailied it there !

Thanks. You are too kind. Figuring out the solo (or at least playing something like it) was well worth it.

02-01-2004 22:35 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Ordered MNF today. I'm a little slow, but better late than never. I'm even ordering via snail mail. Tongue I'll get that check to you asap BD! Cool

~Groucho~
03-06-2004 14:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

ok squid!

03-06-2004 14:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Ghost Train 5.1 Surround Mix w/DVD video! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got the DVD's from Duane today of Ghost Train in 5.1 with video footage,
and as you'd assume it's a better audio mix of what ended up on MNF.

I'm sending one to BD tomorrow and if he's so inclined Roll Eyes BD can make it available to anyone who wants one on terms of his own dictating.
Mad

If you have 5.1 capability it's woith it.

(-even if you don't the DVD's fun to watch)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-12-2004 01:25 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

MNF review Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got mine today. Very enjoyable. A wide range of style, talent, etc. Good looking artwork. Thanks BD! Can't pick favorites yet.

I thought it was neat to see the mix across all of Terry's groups. What great music and lyrics, even a few of the older things that I had not heard before. (What an impossible job it would have been picking the tracks for DA Our Personal Famous World Favorite Hits, huh?)

The thing that impressed me most was the ability of the music to touch people that come from a range of backgrounds. This project was a genuine, earnest expression of that.

Listening to the variety brought to mind Banquet at the World's End from Motorcycle. Some of the "beautiful people" will send their excuses and all of us together will be ... well... maybe a bit strange? But wonderful.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-16-2004 22:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Just got mine! Listening to it right now! Cool

Thanks BD! I feel like a Superstar! Pleased

Big Grin

Confused

Frown

Well, ok, maybe not. Can I at least eat some soup while watching the stars? Would that be ok? Frown

Tongue

~Groucho~
03-17-2004 20:49 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH