Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Dennis... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
Shocked Dennis, you must have liked that cropped version of TTS? Red Face

I thought it was fun! Pleased

11-13-2003 09:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! RE: Hide The Beer!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
THE PASTOR'S HERE!!!

Shocked

Cool

11-13-2003 09:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked CanceLLed...??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard this show might be canceLLed.....

Something about Commander having some kind of "eLective surgery"...???

Either that or "Slap Happy" can't make it because he has something more important to do.

Like potty train his dog.

Confused
Confused
Mad
11-24-2003 11:21 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CANCELLED? SURGERY??? TRAINING HIS DOG.....Well the last one is true.
It may be part acoustic that night, but, I'm not to worried about the sound.
You know, I wouldn't mind if either you or Slappedhard came up with some places
to play.
11-24-2003 14:35 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Frown sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am going to go see Barry McGuire on Dec. 6th

http://www.barrymcguire.com/

12-02-2003 13:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

isn't he on the Eve of Destruction?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Disclaimer: The following is a shameless birthday plug for Woggy.

I will be celebrating my birthday, possibly with my family, on Dec 6th. And putting my shoes out for Ole St Nick to fill them (hopefully, not with dirty socks.) And possibly drinking myself into a stupor (nahh, I don't do THAT anymore Smile Smile )

This is the last of my 40's. I'm not having ANY more birthdays!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-02-2003 14:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

If Dale pulls that again (going to another show) he'll be on the eve of some kind of destruction. Just Kidding, have fun Dale!
12-02-2003 15:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Barry McGuire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Commander,
I think Dale was "JOKING" about going to see Barry McGuire......

Lord knows he couldn't be serious.....

Could he...???????

Say it ain't so, Dale!!!!!!!

Crying Confused Shocked Crying Confused Shocked

Boo Hoo,
12-05-2003 15:25 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Frown RE: sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

I looked at the web site, but there is nothing listed for December 6.......

Perhaps I overlooked something???
Confused
12-05-2003 15:28 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Frown RE: Barry McGuire Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey Commander,
I think Dale was "JOKING" about going to see Barry McGuire......
Lord knows he couldn't be serious.....
Could he...???????
Say it ain't so, Dale!!!!!!!
Crying Confused Shocked Crying Confused Shocked
Boo Hoo,

well, actually...

he is playing not to far from our house (stillwater is like an hour drive...)
Sat. nights are hard to have the (3) kids out very late... church 9:a.m. Sun.
I have NeVeR seen Barry McGuire LiVe ( he is not getting any younger... )
it is a Free concert.
My ears are still not right scince the last time I saw you guys play Roll Eyes
What Confused Shocked

12-05-2003 15:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

check here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

I looked at the web site, but there is nothing listed for December 6.......

Perhaps I overlooked something???
Confused

Barry McGuire, In Concert
7p.m. at Calvary Worship Center, Hwy 169 & Minnetonka Blvd. in St. Louis Park.

http://www.mcchronicle.com/calendar_frame.html

12-05-2003 15:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Big Grin RE: Your Ears!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
My ears are still not right scince the last time I saw you guys play Roll Eyes
What Confused Shocked

Dale,
That last statement totally redeems you in my eyes!!! Pleased
They don't call me Pete Townshend Junior for nothing!
<(just kidding)> Wink
You have just made it all worth while for me!!! Wink

and Thanks for clarifying about the location of the Barry show,
I totally understand,
Stillwater is an hour drive for me too!
Frown Shocked Crying Shocked Frown
12-05-2003 15:41 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

^ HaVe a GReaT Show ! & a GooD WeeKeND !

12-05-2003 15:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I saw Barry in like 84-
he had hair then

He was actually very cool- and was just him standin on stage with an acoustic guitar- (with a few lil affects-)

made me think-you can do it!
you houndogs ROCK this weekend
Love ya- and am still thinkin some on gittin you all north- hard with the holidays (everyday became a holyday...)

but its on me burner.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-05-2003 15:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

You guys don't hear me complaining about the drive (of course it's only five minutes for me) DB what are you going to do when JIMiNy gets us to go on a real road trip? And DaLe, are going with us to emcee?

GLORYHOUNDS "LIVE" DECEMBER 6, 2003 - DREAMCOAT CAFE - STILLWATER, MN!

FFFFFFFFFF RRRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFFF RRR RRRR EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
FFF RRR RRRR EEE EEE
FFF RRR RR EEE EEE
FFFFFFFF RRR RRR EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFF RRRRRRRRR EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE
FFF RRR RR EEE EEE
FFF RRR RR EEE EEE
FFF RRR RR EEE EEE
FFF RRR RR EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
FFF RRR RR EEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
12-06-2003 10:03 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Well, the free spelling didn't turn out like I had hoped.
Oh well......
12-06-2003 10:05 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

FFFFFFFFFF.....RRRRRRRR...........EEEEEEEEEE.....EEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFFF.....RRR.......RRRR......EEEEEEEEEE.....EEEEEEEEEE
FFF................RRR..........RRRR...EEE.................EEE
FFF................RRR..............RR...EEE.................EEE
FFFFFFFF........RRR...........RRR....EEEEEEEE.........EEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFF........RRRRRRRRR..........EEEEEEEE.........EEEEEEEEE
FFF................RRR......RR...........EEE.................EEE
FFF................RRR.......RR..........EEE.................EEE
FFF................RRR........RR.........EEE.................EEE
FFF................RRR.........RR........EEEEEEEEEE.....EEEEEEEEEE
FFF................RRR...........RR......EEEEEEEEEE.....EEEEEEEEEE

it looks ok to me..... Tongue

or close enough

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 12-06-2003 10:14.

12-06-2003 10:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

BD
Is there anything you cannot do? How've ya been? What's the latest on the fan cd?
What song did you pick off our cd? So many questions.........
12-06-2003 13:06 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

hey Joe!

I'm messing around with Divine Instant....

was that the one you mentioned? I forgot what we talked about.

I was also thinking of Pretty Little Lies

Let me know if there was one you guys were thinking about.

BD

12-06-2003 13:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

BD
Yeah, I know we had talked about Divine Instant, I don't remember talking about Pretty Little Lies, I'll have to listen to that and get back to you.

Woggy
I have to apologize to you, guess what we forgot to do......that's right, sing "Happy Birthday", I'm so sorry, with everything that was going on it just slipped my old feeble mind. Actually it's Dales fault, he went to see Mary BcGuire (or something like that) and wasn't there to remind us. No, just kidding, it was Barry McGuire....

But it was still his fault.
Happy Birthday anyway......
12-07-2003 07:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH