Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We decided to change the name from Glory Hounds to Gloryhounds for reasons that you really don't care about.

Also, we are playing again at The Dreamcoat Cafe in Stillwater on December 6 at 8:00 P.M.

Hope to see some of you there!!

Commander
11-11-2003 17:14 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

RE: Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
We decided to change the name from Glory Hounds to Gloryhounds for reasons that you really don't care about.

Commander

What a way with words! Smile
11-11-2003 20:12 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

RE: Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey DB...

think we should practice Through The Speakers?
11-11-2003 20:14 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:

Also, we are playing again at The Dreamcoat Cafe in Stillwater on December 6 at 8:00 P.M.

Hope to see some of you there!!

Commander

Hey, we can start earlier....

I'd be there at 730pm.
11-11-2003 20:21 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Will you sing Happy Birthday to me if I show up???????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-11-2003 22:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heck, we'll sing Happy Birthday even if you don't show up!
11-12-2003 05:45 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Will you sing Happy Birthday to me if I show up???????????

I will try to bring my OWN lighter this time...

11-12-2003 09:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I'd go
but my sisters having this big birthday party-(right wog?)

and besides- its the St Nicolas Day (ask mug)
How can you do anything on THAT day other than honor the dude?
So sing a Happy Crimbo 2!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-12-2003 09:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

BTW
BY THE TIME THEY SETTLE ON A REAL NAME
IT'LL BE
THE GREYHOUNDS......

11-12-2003 09:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I'd go
but my sisters having this big birthday party-(right wog?)

and besides- its the St Nicolas Day (ask mug)
How can you do anything on THAT day other than honor the dude?
So sing a Happy Crimbo 2!!

BIG birthday bash..........with biscuits and beer and baubles.....yeah, that's right, and maybe we'll take a caravan to Stillwater, watchooo think??

Okay, okay, don't get yer hopes up GloryBoyz.....................but it IS a thought, and one never knows about the whims I might have Smile Smile

don't forget to put out your shoes!!

11-12-2003 09:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I can tell ya right now-
I wont be there-
I got too much "studio time" in already-

I am DEEP in the red there.................................

Yeah- guess I'm GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I can plan a "git you up here" foray...........
Wog
are baubles edible?

11-12-2003 10:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
BTW
BY THE TIME THEY SETTLE ON A REAL NAME
IT'LL BE
THE GREYHOUNDS......

Smile That was a laugh out louder....
11-12-2003 10:09 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Dec 6th Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the cafe will be overwhelmed with sound. I hope they don't complain.
11-12-2003 10:17 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

THATS THE WAY
UH HUH UH HUH
I LIKE IT
UH HUH UH HUH........

11-12-2003 10:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
Hey DB...

think we should practice Through The Speakers?

Shocked

Tongue

Wink

11-12-2003 10:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:

Wog
are baubles edible?

I guess they COULD be Smile

'member those swiss vanilla booboo necklaces????

11-12-2003 11:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ah yes...
and the sticky neck that ensued.

11-12-2003 13:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Dennis... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked Dennis, you must have liked that cropped version of TTS? Red Face
11-12-2003 13:43 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked Hide The Beer!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE PASTOR'S HERE!!!

Shocked
11-13-2003 08:15 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
quote:
Commander

What a way with words! Smile

As far as I'm concerned, there was never any doubt anyways!

Anyone can spell it however anyone wants to!!!

I'm starting to like GLoryBoyZ now!!!

Cool
11-13-2003 08:45 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds are now Gloryhounds & playing again!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH