Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Confessions.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did the St Vitus Chair Dance all thru
"as the word turns"
and me and wog shuffled thru
"If You Want Too"

ahh- so if I wasnt embarrased, how could anyone else be?

When the Lord gets ready
you gotta move........

I missed my chance at the BBQ-
so now I take Terrys Olvera Street Advice.....

(though I think I sidestepped a bit thru Lets Spin at the Living room Coffee house.............its a great song to shimmy shimmy shake shake too.........)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-03-2003 14:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let it be known...

Commander Cote has worn his last boa!

Well.......

Til next time anyway......
11-03-2003 17:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

yeah.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do recall a "photo ban" during that number........
That CC- hes got pull!

11-03-2003 18:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Let it be known...
Commander Cote has worn his last boa! Well.......
Til next time anyway......

Wink sure... Roll Eyes

11-04-2003 08:57 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahh, but you looked so CUTE in that hot pink number!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-04-2003 10:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Woggy, thanks for letting me use your lighter...

11-04-2003 11:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

daLe-
I believe I was "swaying my pains to the music" at that time too.

11-04-2003 12:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Woggy, thanks for letting me use your lighter...

next time, I'll have to bring one for everyone Smile

Flick yer Bic, baby!

Scene at next Glory Hounds Concert Smile

11-04-2003 12:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked WHERE AM i...?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aarrgghh......GACK!!!

Can't remember much... Confused Shocked Crying
Just coming down now from a 3 day (or was it 4?) Bender with Berger!

Rocked and StumbLed through the GLoryHoundS Go-Go GaHuna!

The Commander wouLdn't Let Berger in! Berger kept pounding on the back door the whoLe time, screaming bLoody murder!

I finaLLy got out of there, and then Berger dragged me aLL over town as revenge!

UntiL he dropped me off this mornging in my ragged dirty underwear!

Tongue Cool Crying Frown
11-04-2003 14:03 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: WHERE AM i...?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
Berger kept pounding on the back door the whoLe time, screaming bLoody murder!

I thought that was CC playing drums & You singing Shocked Tongue

11-04-2003 14:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

aND, DID you notice, Dale, that there were tell-tale whiffs of a peculiar smoke coming through the air vents? It 'tweren't my cigs, either...........hmmm, what WAS going on back there????????????????

11-04-2003 14:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hey DB,

You sure looked ridiculous in your underwear, roller skates and sombrero! HaHaHagggggkkkkk! And who knew pencil shavings could burn so long?! And why didn't you tell me about your fondness for small animals?

(P.S. -- after that gallon of Lavoris, you kept yelling "Barry Manilow! My man!! Yeaaah!!!" What exactly does he mean to you?)

11-04-2003 15:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some questions are better left unasked, Berger!
11-04-2003 16:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Wow! I guess I missed a GREAT party!!!!!!!!!!!

bummer..........................Barry Manilow is my hero!

11-05-2003 13:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

RE: WHERE AM i...?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
Berger kept pounding on the back door the whoLe time, screaming bLoody murder!

I thought that was CC playing drums & You singing Shocked Tongue

that was just a little joke... CC

MaN do I wish you were playing sometime in Dec... Frown
I need my monthly fix of DA

11-11-2003 14:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Funny you should say that....I think 6 Dec at the Dreamcoat was scheduled to day by CC....
11-11-2003 20:07 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dale
Sometimes you get what you ask for before you even ask for it!

Now start asking (or at least start thinking) Gloryhounds USA Tour!
11-12-2003 05:49 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Hey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Dale

You spelled the band name differently! Who gave you divine fiat? Who put you in charge? Just whadya think you're doing? Whose BIG idea is THIS anyway?
11-12-2003 14:18 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Frown oh, no... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
quote:
Dale

You spelled the band name differently! Who gave you divine fiat? Who put you in charge? Just whadya think you're doing? Whose BIG idea is THIS anyway?

Frown trouble in Gloryhounds land... Roll Eyes

11-12-2003 15:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

the dreamcoat-
could you do a "family show'?
I wanna bring the brood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-12-2003 15:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH