Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canadian Gig For AAR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canadian Gig For AAR 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Canadian Gig For AAR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There'll be a small gig for Andy's Angels up in Canada on Friday the 26th of this month featuring moi. Perhaps the promoter, Jevon, can shed some further light of detail upon this.
09-15-2003 16:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

The Gee Just Thongs Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In Support of Andy’s Angels and Cystic Fibrosis Research
An evening of intimate and interactive entertainment featuring

Theo Obrastoff

with special musical guest

The Banos

Friday September 26th, 2003
@The Club House
18654 65th Avenue, Cloverdale, BC Canada

For more information e-mail Jevon the.banos@telus.net

Doors open at 7:30

Admission by donation with all proceeds going to Andy’s Angels to support cystic fibrosis research

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Stuart Pedasso: 09-15-2003 17:53.

09-15-2003 16:53 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Jevon's a promoter? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my, look how far momma's little boy has come and gone in the world.

Gee Just Thongs? What the heck does that mean? Is it rude? Free thong to the first correct response.

09-15-2003 16:54 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

I believe I will attend this one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't understand the "thongs" part. However, I once saw a pair of WWJD panties. Hmmm...? ahh well... Ho, ho, ho!

09-15-2003 17:51 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whoa!

sounds like fun!!!

theo, check your email Smile

09-15-2003 18:08 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gee Just Thongs?

Jesus Songs?

August 2005
09-15-2003 18:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

That didn't take long, and my wife was saying no one would get it.

Hah.

09-15-2003 18:23 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

got my plane ticket.

should be fun, eh.

09-15-2003 18:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Woo Hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Das Berliner ist komin' upinzee for za gig, ya?!?! Kool!
09-15-2003 18:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Sigh, if you need a place to crash you can sleep with Theo on the Hide-a-bed. Can't promise you waffles though.

09-15-2003 19:01 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hide-a-bed?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My CA pal is expecting the great white north. I told him he could bed down on the frozen pond outside! HA! Big Grin
09-15-2003 19:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
you can sleep with Theo .

Shocked uh....no thank you. Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 09-15-2003 19:51.

09-15-2003 19:24 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Wes, Waffles (I'm not kidding - Saturday is bacon, eggs, waffles, blueberries, whipped cream and coffee) on the house, of course at some point I'll have to be properly introduced. As my wife says, "What kind of freaks gather together to listen to this obscure stuff?"

I could only respond by asking her to take a good look, as I pranced and posed in the kitchen.

She gave me an incredibly worried look and started hiding the silverware.

09-15-2003 21:08 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

jevon,

i'd love waffles....i just don't want to sleep with theo to get them. Smile

i mean....we are kinda close but.......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 09-15-2003 21:42.

09-15-2003 21:41 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I guess suggesting piggies in a blanket is out of the question huh?

No to worry, everything will be just fine. We've got lots of space cause the kiddles will be sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags.

They love having company.

09-15-2003 22:38 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

no! the kids don't have to do that.

i'd be glad to sleep on the floor.....just not in the same bed as theo. Smile

09-16-2003 02:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great thread!

Many blessings on that evening.
09-16-2003 02:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Sounds like a fun time.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-16-2003 09:10 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Gosh, Wes... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You don't have to be overly emphatic. They get the point and I'm starting to get a little hurt.

Jevon? Just how big would this bed be?

Shocked Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue
09-16-2003 09:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

The concert as the "fun time." NOT having to share a bed!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bret: 09-16-2003 09:38.

09-16-2003 09:38 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Canadian Gig For AAR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH