Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got my shirts today... Smile (note: not a big grin, just a smile)

Don't waste your money on any hats, they kind of suck. Frown

The shirts are ok....

The best thing was the "Hide The Beer.." Mug! That's the best value for the price in my opinion ( and I don't even drink Roll Eyes ).

08-26-2003 19:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What have you got against big grins?

Roll Eyes

I didn't get any hats. Which one did you get and what specifically do you mean?

08-26-2003 20:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Yeah, whats wrong with the hats? Do we need to drop them? (We haven't seen them yet)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-26-2003 20:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

please give us some detail BD...

08-26-2003 21:07 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I bought the DA hat...

It just doesn't have a quality look to it. The material is really thin and the Bill was sewn on crooked. It's just off a little but it bugs me. I'll keep it cuz it's the only DA hat I have, but probably wont wear it much if ever. Roll Eyes

I wear a lot of hats, and I'm pretty picky about how they look and fit. If the bill was straight, it would probably be OK, but overall not a great hat.

The Logo looks good though. Smile so that is a plus. Tongue

and I just noticed that it's on sale now too Roll Eyes

to the audiori:
I wouldn't get rid of them unless you get more complaints.... maybe it's just me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-27-2003 09:03.

08-27-2003 08:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue You funny BD! Pleased

08-27-2003 09:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ok, we were concerned about the quality of both the hat and printing.

If anyone recieves something that just doesn't look right we need to
know because we don't get to see each product.

Yeah I guess the sale thing is just up to them, they must drop their part
of the amount some.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-27-2003 09:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yeah I guess the sale thing is just up to them, they must drop their part
of the amount some.

I hope that's what they do! Shocked

08-27-2003 09:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

It must be.

I was just saying it's not up to us to have a sale,
they choose it. I guess based on whatever item they have a lot
of or something.

08-27-2003 09:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I bought the DA hat...
It just doesn't have a quality look to it. The material is really thin and the Bill was sewn on crooked. It's just off a little but it bugs me. I'll keep it cuz it's the only DA hat I have, but probably wont wear it much if ever. Roll Eyes

Hey man...they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all their items, so you can return it for a refund or exchange. Just go here:

www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/returnrequest.aspx

seems simple...

jeffrey k.

08-27-2003 09:59 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

thanks jeffrey, I hadn't even looked into it

Smile

08-27-2003 12:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

$15 for a mousepad...! Shocked

It's cool 'n all...but I bet they'd sell more if they lowered some of the prices a wee bit...Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ed: 08-27-2003 16:31.

08-27-2003 16:30 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Administrator

Most of the prices are as low as we can go, while still giving
the guys a few bucks. We're still evaluating some of the prices,
but we can't go much lower in most cases.

08-27-2003 16:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Nothing you don't already know Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to get this out there, even though I know the die-hard DAmbers already know... It's important that new folks get this information on DA shirts.

While Audiori is involved with the inception and design aspects of the merchandise line, they are not directly responsible for the merchandise. In other words, damaged goods or (what I'm experiencing) really late merchandise is in Cafe Press' hands. Do not, repeat, do not hit the guys over orders that are taking a long time to fill! Contact Cafe Press' customer service page.

It may be what I will have to do. I ordered my shirt on August 15; it says it was shipped August 18... But now it's August 27 and I haven't received a package or communication from the site. While going thru this, it crossed my mind that newbies might start harping on the Townsends, thinking that they must be directly involved.

So this post might make me look like a jerk or alarmist, but the guys have taken so much flack lately, I wanted to try to stem new complaints.
08-27-2003 16:59 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-27-2003 17:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Where are you going to take it next, Joey?

The What is Art thread maybe?
08-27-2003 17:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's where it started.... i think it's a different band.... but that could be the good doctor's loincloth that he wore in java.... Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 08-27-2003 17:16.

08-27-2003 17:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i must have! Big Grin

it came in yesterday's mail, and today is friday so i am wearing it right now! Cool

08-29-2003 12:46 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool...

One drream has been realized! Pleased

08-29-2003 19:33 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am at work and wearing it.... Cool

08-29-2003 19:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH